• Breaking News

    Friday, February 22, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One This is the fix for can not retrieve address!!!

    ARK on Xbox One This is the fix for can not retrieve address!!!


    This is the fix for can not retrieve address!!!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:15 PM PST

    All these posts about can not retrieve address are rampant on this reddit. I had it happen to me for about a week. I tried every single fix, went back and forth with nitrado support over email and all they did was say it was my fault or something on my end.

    I ended up just calling support. I sat on hold for about 10 minutes , when the guy answered I told him the issue and seriously within 2 minutes he had it fixed. All he did was switch me to a different software or server cluster. He said software but I'm guessing he just switched the server location. Not a single issue since!!!

    Also when calling them make sure to have your Nitrado user ID number handy. If you sign into your account on the nitrado website it's right there on your profile.

    Goodluck to everyone else with this issue hope this helps.

    Here is their contact info and times

    Hotlines: DE: +49 (0) 721 7540 44 44 DE Fax: +49 800 100 3860 Skype: nitrado.net Daily 10:00 - 21:00 (CEST)

    TR: +90 (312) 236 47 11 Daily 12:00 - 18:00 (EEST)

    US: Hotline: +1 775 321 2102 Skype: nitrado-usa Daily 2:00pm - 6:30pm (PST)

    submitted by /u/Rondeau04
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive + or regular server question.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 04:09 PM PST

    I see some, very interesting unique Builds on YouTube and I would like to be able to build some cool stuff and I play on Xbox. and I was just curious which is more fun regular or primitive plus? what has cooler engrams or I guess more unique engrams? and I see like a lot of people can make octagon walls and floor shapes but it looks pretty difficult and I've tried to do it with the Xbox on regular but it's pretty difficult it's more frustrating does primitive Plus have the shapes already?

    submitted by /u/ramnae
    [link] [comments]

    S+ and Nitrado

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm sorry for the somewhat predictable post, but a quick search showed me not a lot of people were talking about it. I'm getting conflicting information when I Google it, but I believe I read that we received S+ on console right at the end of December, but when I went into the game (haven't played in a while, hence why I'm a bit out of touch) I couldn't see any of the new items, nor was I able to convert any items into the 'right version', so I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny.

    I'm asking for second opinions because I'm also running a Nitrado Server, and I was wondering if it was locked in the browser interface and was something I had to enable. If so, could someone confirm this and point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/ViridiusRDM
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Nitrado Server?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 12:56 PM PST

    I guess it's a question... but like whenever I try to join a server I pay for, it says "Join Failed Could not retrieve address." I've hard reset my console, reset the server, did still these suggestions but it's not working. Is sad. I can join every other server but my own. Even my friends cannot join the server, so any suggestions on helping myself and my friends since it's been delaying our time playing for almost a week now...

    submitted by /u/FwuffyDestwoya
    [link] [comments]

    Stacking question

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 05:54 AM PST

    So I set up stacking on my servers, raw meat organic polymer and prime aren't working, but mutton, corrupted nodules, raw fish, and prime fish all work, any ideas why?

    Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic'",quantity=(maxitemquantity=100.0, bignoremultiplier=true) Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="PrimalItemResource_CorruptedPolymer_C",quantity=(maxitemquantity=100.0, bignoremultiplier=true) Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",quantity=(maxitemquantity=5.0, bignoremultiplier=true) Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton_C",quantity=(maxitemquantity=5.0, bignoremultiplier=true) Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",quantity=(maxitemquantity=40.0, bignoremultiplier=true) Configoverrideitemmaxquantity=(itemclassstring="Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat.PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat'",quantity=(maxitemquantity=5.0, bignoremultiplier=true)

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel