• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 16, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Servers Kicks more often since Updates

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Is it just me or are the servers much shittier now? I went from having little issues to barely being able to connect and lagging out every 15 minutes.

    submitted by /u/KooLa173
    [link] [comments]

    Valentine candy question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Two questions. It says on the candy description that is has a speed boost (5%, 10% speed,) but doesn't seem applied when fed to my Dinos. Is it there?

    Also, does the coloring expire/do the Dinos revert back to original colors at some point?

    submitted by /u/MomentsInMyMind
    [link] [comments]

    No double up weekend?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Character duplication glitch?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Sorry for the long post, skip to the end for a TL;DR,

    Couple days ago I was on a Rag server in the cluster of Offline raid protection cross servers. I had transferred in from a Center server and when I spawned, I noticed all my items had been duplicated - I had two total sets of the armor I was wearing, along with double ammunition for my longneck AND another longneck. I thought I just lucked out, so I went to the Ob to transfer my new sets, but when I did they just seemed to disappear, leaving me with my original set. No problem.

    So I end up failing at taming a griffin, try to transfer out, and it won't let me. Every time I go to transfer, it drops all my items and then nothing. The screen isn't frozen or anything, but it looks like I pressed the transfer button, and am unable to press it again. I can back out of the screen, but when I try again it's the same bullshit. What the fuck?

    So I log out and log in to the Center server I want, and my character was actually uploaded already. Weird. So I download him to the center and all is good.

    But when I go to Rag, my character is still technically there. Like, my body is in Rag, unconscious, but I'm also playing on that same character on the Center. Has this happened to anyone else? It makes me weary to try and transfer over to Rag ever again because I don't want to lose all the shit I have on my person at the time. Sorry if this shit is confusing - it has me baffled too.

    TL;DR: Character glitched during transfer on a cross-ark Offline RP server, now seemingly have the same character on both servers at the same time

    submitted by /u/Cry_ery_tyme
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ark

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 05:46 AM PST

    HELP! XBOX ONE. Has anyone's game disappeared?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 08:16 PM PST

    My brother started the game. Everything is as it should be.

    A few minutes later, he had to leave to do something.

    He knows to save. Always has.

    But when he got home,

    Hundreds of different dinosaurs and all his stuff GONE. he exit then reload. Several times.. Nothing!

    The land is as if he has never played.

    Has this happened to anyone?

    Is there a way to tag the developers and moderators in here so they can tell me what to do????

    submitted by /u/timmy30274
    [link] [comments]

    (PvP Official) Wild 135 Male Unicorn!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 11:55 AM PST

    I'm just getting started on official again and as I was walking around I found a 135 unicorn on official. I'd hate myself if someone didn't tame it so first reply will get an invite and the location of it!

    submitted by /u/xmistfitxzviprx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone just get a 2.5 gb update?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Kicked me out of the game to do it

    submitted by /u/blazer675
    [link] [comments]

    Update?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 09:26 PM PST

    So on I believe the 12th I got the Valentine's day update, and just today the 14th I'm getting another update thats 2.53gbs anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/KOSDFH
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server isn't showing up on the Server List?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 02:57 PM PST

    I'm sorry, made this post yesterday, no response. I bought the server last night, hosted in NYC. The name is 'Test Server' and I put on a password. The map is The Island. It's PvP. I set the filters all right. I searched for it, no luck. I submitted a ticket to Nitrado, no response. I turned the server off for 15 minutes and turned it back on, no luck. Restarted the server many times, no luck. Any other ideas? Again, sorry for repeat post.

    Edit - Fixed it! Reinstalled the server.

    submitted by /u/Jrsplays
    [link] [comments]

    Does the valentine event rates auto apply to a player dedicated?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 02:57 PM PST

    If so how do I turn the bonus rates off?

    submitted by /u/Oman22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel