• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 16, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Relatable

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Relatable


    Relatable

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 06:52 AM PST

    All been there

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:06 AM PST

    My pink as reaper

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Alpha tribes be like

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Took advantage of the valentine’s day breeding rates to get my first fully mutated argy

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Ark. Fail.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Meet my pink as heck raptor

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:50 PM PST

    Behold, the amazing semi-buoyant boulder

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I ain't giving up.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:58 AM PST

    First trip to Scotland on Ragnarok. Gotta be careful walking through these hills o.o

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Need 2 sweats

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:14 AM PST

    I recently joined a unofficial server where the alpha tribe has been threatening noobs with his wyvern to join his tribe. He made a full small tribe of sweats who are just being pretentious. Any one want to ally for a 1 day raid just to piss them off.

    submitted by /u/Justuhlittlelit
    [link] [comments]

    which are current mods (which are updated and work with my mods)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:00 AM PST

    I would like to know what are some great mods for me to play solo mode in SP (single player) in ark.

    I want mods do not generate conflicts with these mods that I'm currently using, I like to have few mods but to increase the fun (I do not like the hard way I just play to have fun and survive in ark)

    • structures plus (s +)
    • bitou 2k's binocular
    • speed saddles
    • ark additions domination rex!
    • ark additions the colleciton!
    • eco's stable structures and decor
    • rare sigthings
    • ebenus astrum
    • tamable aplhas by ogdaonly
    • creature finder deluxe
    • avatARK
    • Death Recovery Mod

    I like to spend time in the ark in a quiet way (I know it's not easy)

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/RealAlbatross
    [link] [comments]

    When you get that sarco mutation!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Reminds me of the Obelisks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Broodmother question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:24 AM PST

    My tribe tried fighting the broodmother with a bunch of 250+ rexes and they all instantly died. I wen ton alone this morning and all the spiders are level 2000. The difficulty is set to official with no override. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Spectre20304
    [link] [comments]

    Mosasaurs Running Glitch?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Me and a friend spend ages trying to find a mosasaurus and when we did, it just ran. Last I checked, the mosasaurus is agressive. I only managed to hit it one team with a tranq arrow before it ran and disappeared. Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Albino
    [link] [comments]

    Queen Bee disappears when demolishing hive.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:52 AM PST

    As title says. Tamed Queen bees are disappearing when demolishing hives on aberration.

    submitted by /u/ironkill1991
    [link] [comments]

    I need some advice. [PS4]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:44 AM PST

    If anybody is inside of a mega tribe, please message me. I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/BenjaminENG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with on ps4 I’m an experienced player but none of my friends play anymore add me Ops_Monkey or pm me

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:28 AM PST

    My squad of birbs

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 06:06 PM PST

    How Do I Make Better Tools?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:50 AM PST

    For the first time the other day I found a metal pick in a Drop and it was something other than Primitive. It has a little blue glowy, its damage is 109%, and it seems to have a better spread while gathering metal. So now I have to wonder, is there a way to make better tools? My crafting skill is about 250 right now.

    Also, on a related note, I've noticed that when I craft certain items I seem to get a 2 for 1 (like some powders and rifle ammo). Is this because of my Crafting Skill, or is this just how the game works anyway?

    submitted by /u/TieFighterAlpha2
    [link] [comments]

    My babies tonight as I go to bed. (L->R) Oopsie, Struggle Ups, and Ain't No Mama

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Damn

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Good server join. Legion’s ark

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel