• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 9, 2019

    Ark PS4 Abberation

    Ark PS4 Abberation


    Abberation

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I've been trapped on aberration for about an hour, I went to unlock some emgrams after taking a mindwipe and now I can't find a way out lol. I've asked if I can use somebody's transmitter or if they could show me where some loot crate drops are and no one replied. I just want to say that I don't like aberration anymore.

    submitted by /u/KawaiiZombie
    [link] [comments]

    King Titan fight is broken, you will lose EVERYTHING

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Last night like 30 of us on extinction 999 (pve) did beta king titan

    everyone who went into the beam of light lost their characters, a couple dozen people, all most all of the most advanced tribes and players and many more, everyone was invited, lost their characters, imprints, gear, podded tames, and in many cases their entire tribes (if you have no tribemates to reinvite you, you lose your tribe too)

    what should have been one of the most exciting and rewarding and fun experiences extinction has to offer (it actually was really fun until we lost our shit) it was instead one of the worst experiences on ark ever..

    thanks wildcard.

    be warned, DO NOT DO KING TITAN right now (at least don't go into the light beam). you will get nothing for it and will instead lose your character.

    submitted by /u/intangir_v
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel