• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I was teaching my wyvern to barrel roll last night. But he’s lazy.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Hosting a dedicated server with one xbox?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Me and my friend want to play ark on a dedicated server for just us two, I've heard you need an additional xbox to host, but that also came with a player limit on the server of like 20-30 people. Is it possible to host a server and play on that server with the same xbox? And would it have preformance issues if so?

    submitted by /u/Sam_Sommeil
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 weeks Wyverns beggin to appear in my base and killed 90% of my dinos.i only want to share my sadness.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 06:22 AM PST

    R/ArkCreative is up and running! Come join us and post your favorite builds from any mode/any platform. Showcase for builders and their best base designs. (X-Post from r/arkcreative)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Baby Gachas

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Do they eat element dust? Does feeding them element dust while raising them increase the chances of them producing it when full grown? Has anyone experimented with this? I have killed over 500 Gachas in the wild that I have tamed but have never found one that produces element. Thanks for any comments.

    submitted by /u/kungfubrian
    [link] [comments]

    Can't launch DLC for Win10 Ded

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Hello. I have been hosting a server for months now on my PC, and playing it on Xbox One and Crossplay with friends. We are done with the Island and want to move on to Scorched Earth now. I have the Silver account set up properly, with it's own season pass and the DLC installed. When I go to launch SE from the ARK game menu, it says the DLC is not installed. When I go to the Microsoft store, it's there and it's all installed, last modified 2/1/19, with the rest of the DLC (we have the season pass on the PC's silver account). I can't re-install the season pass or the DLC, it fails every time. But when I go back into the game to launch any of the DLC, it says none of it is installed.

    I have a server of people waiting to move their stuff and I was not expecting this problem. As is typical, searching for help for this kind of thing online is extremely daunting. Any help that can be offered would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zurx
    [link] [comments]

    Old pfg base

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 07:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel