• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 6, 2019

    Ark PS4 It is unofficial but it still took me 2 months

    Ark PS4 It is unofficial but it still took me 2 months


    It is unofficial but it still took me 2 months

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:03 AM PST

    *sigh*

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 08:39 PM PST

    So the force field blocks tek bridges. Cool. Doesnt seem like a design flaw at all....

    submitted by /u/Curiousipede
    [link] [comments]

    Will this work? Making singleplayer more interesting filling the island with bosses

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 02:07 PM PST

    So ive been playing single player for a bit and wanted to try somthing after doing som research online i spawned a boss using this command Gorilla_Character_BP_Easy_C as a test dummy basiclly. Closed and restarted my game left the area i spawned it in came back waited 20-30 min and it seemed to stay spawned. I had to do some research and it was mixed some people said restarting the server or game with the boss spawned turns off the decay timer other people said it didnt and it despawned in 20 min or so etc. But ill just get to the point. I want to use commands to spawn a few bosses randomly across the island to make it more intresting and possibly randomly encounter them. Im sure on pc mods could do this easily but sadly im on ps4 obviously has anyone tried this with success. Im wondering because i cant really find a definitive answer and want as much feedback as i can get to see if it actually works or methods to make it work how i want or have a higher success rate etc etc. Im doing this strictly offline on single player if that matters thankyou in advance.

    update so far so good nothing seems to despawn i regulary have reset my game as i spawn them just incase. So far ive decided to put one varient(difficulty lvl) of each boss on my map in areas that kinda would make sense for them to be in

    submitted by /u/Osiris_mma
    [link] [comments]

    PrimalGameData_BP time-out to Host loop

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 07:15 PM PST

    Let me start by saying this not the first time this has happened but since the huge update Ark just launched I've been having this problem of joining a non-dedicated server that my friend has.

    Sometimes I can join just perfectly. Other times, I try to join and get stuck on PrimalGameData_BP.

    The interesting part is, I can join Extinction, but when we went to go back to our main base on Ragnorak I could NOT join. Tried resetting the app, hard reset on my PS4, switching from LAN to WiFi, but to no avail. I tried researching it online, but they told me to post on Reddit.

    If anybody can help I would be so grateful.

    submitted by /u/KingOfTheWolves4
    [link] [comments]

    Question for all alpha tribes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 10:06 PM PST

    How do you get mass amounts of cementing paste? Whats the best way?

    submitted by /u/AdamRed531
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel