• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - bought ark about 2 hours ago.. is this normal for spawn? lol

    ARK: Survival Evolved - bought ark about 2 hours ago.. is this normal for spawn? lol


    bought ark about 2 hours ago.. is this normal for spawn? lol

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 04:15 AM PST

    Meet Ghost

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:40 AM PST

    That face when....

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Humble beginnings. (An Xbox SCREENSHOT would you believe, not that hard folks).

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Beach bobs are evolving and banding together XD

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Hopped onto a Ragnarok unofficial pvp server last night and found a duo that helped me out with some tools then proceeded to invite me to their tribe right after. Pretty cool guys. One quit so it was me and another guy.

    They had a small stone base built in between some rocks on the beach outside the wyvern scar. We farmed up a little and started messing around killing stuff.

    About a half hour after we started killing stuff, here comes 3 beach bobs, all with pikes and bolas. Managed to split us up, kill our pteras, then chase us down. I led them away from the base so my tribe mate could get into the base for more gear, and managed to die.

    I respawned inside the base and we started scrambling to get some gear together, and before we could even think 3 more players had joined in. One of which had grenades and blew our wall to pieces. All 6 rushed in with their pikes and slaughtered us mercilessly XD

    Don't underestimate beach bobs in numbers if you don't have the best gear. Defending a 6 man raid being a duo is harder than it sounds regardless of the enemy's gear XD Jokes on them all we had left after making stuff was a bunch of metal. No goodies for them.

    submitted by /u/Coombs117
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this has been covered or not but I noticed today the Daeodons lvl up animation matches Pumbaa

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 05:25 PM PST

    This game has really good graphics

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Scorched Earth, live only in the desert

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 09:38 AM PST

    I've played for some time now and thought it would be a bit different and possibly more challenging to restart and live only in the desert on the edges of the map

    What are your thoughts? :)

    submitted by /u/toprongy08
    [link] [comments]

    Hate this damn things

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Supply drop completed but no items?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Finally getting into extinction. I claimed my first supply drop (blue) and did all the waves. It says defense complete, but no items, and I can't 'eject' them out of the pod as I've seen youtubers do it. Glitch or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/BkEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    New Pouch Glitch I Guess

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 10:13 AM PST

    What color should i paint the outside stone walls, and inside floor and ceilings? Walls are cantaloupe and roof forest.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 05:43 PM PST

    How I feel when breeding dinos

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 12:21 PM PST

    [Xbox] Looking for an official PvE tribe for my wife and I on Rag.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Just like the title says.

    My wife and I are interested in building up, taming, farming and breeding. Sadly, the server we played on hit dino cap for about a month since everyone was unwilling to compromise. It felt like there wasn't much to do during that time, plus we only had about 15 dino's so we called it quits. It happens though.

    Are there any tribes willing to take us in?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nnudmac
    [link] [comments]

    A bit ago when I raised like 20 velos and didnt get any mutations. Still waiting for one.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Looking to get the game to play with a friend who has the xbox/win10 store version. Can I play the steam version with them on their pc?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 04:38 AM PST

    finding conflicting info on this

    submitted by /u/El_Barto_227
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe Suggestions

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:16 AM PST

    It is almost every day now that we are hit. When we're on to defend, it goes smoothly, but we get hit when we are offline most of the time. I've always been one for hiding and not building up because it's my belief that there is always a bigger fish. People see that as a lazy way of thinking, or that it's just a fatalistic attitude. But in ARK, I seriously believe that it's just true. It doesn't matter if you have 2 heavy turrets, 5 heavy turrets, or 500 heavy turrets, you will still be raided. Our tribe has not the manpower to build enough turrets to have a base that defends itself. We have about 30 members, but only about 10 of them are dedicated, and only 3 of them, including myself, are trusted and capable of PvP. What should a large-ish tribe do in this situation? Our leader says we aren't small enough to hide, but our allies have been hiding and outlast us with a fraction of our turrets.

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    OFFICIAL SMALL TRIBES PVP - Looking for a tribe to join :D

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Hello! I have around 3.2k hours on ark and counting, I recently took a break after the whole mana pvp meta shitfest, decided to come back and see how everything is, just wondering if theres any tribes that are recruiting? Im from UK, speak english, currently at uni so I am able to put in a fair few hours a day, let me know, you can add me on discord, blasterpew#8118, or just message me here :)

    submitted by /u/blasterpew
    [link] [comments]

    ARK TREEHOUSE Follow my IG: evolved_Ark

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 01:29 PM PST

    XboxOne: Official PVP.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Looking for active, mature tribemates to start off fresh with. HMU @ gtag; meloduzit if ya wanna chat. :)

    submitted by /u/meloduzit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a moded server

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 03:53 AM PST

    So I Just bought ark on the pc after 2k+ hours on the ps4, and wanted a moded cluster server with an active community any suggestions

    submitted by /u/DarkOphantom
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 I just recently got meshed on extinction and my tribe disbanded so i’m looking for a new tribe that is decently built up to let me join in, I’m big into breeding and am a good farmer. more details below��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I'm level 88 and I have some tekgrams including tek generator, tek rep, tek rifle, and most of the tek armor

    submitted by /u/HUSH_DONT_CRY
    [link] [comments]

    S+Nanny Works Now!!! She feeds baby like trough

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 07:35 AM PST

    had kibble in her a few weeks back and it all disappeared tested it out today cause of familiar posts and she is feeding babies from her inventory. Its been broken for a while now and just lived with it but this is great news!

    submitted by /u/cancelmyfuneral
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel