• Breaking News

    Friday, February 1, 2019

    Ark PS4 Nitrado Server

    Ark PS4 Nitrado Server


    Nitrado Server

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Is anyone else having issues with their Nitrado server last night/this morning? Mine cannot be located in the server list. I've tried all the FAQ ideas on their wiki but nothing has helped so far. I am suspicious that the update is what is causing this, but expected that to work itself out overnight and it did not. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hathhorne
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question need help.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:45 AM PST

    So for some reason it no longer shows what i need to build somthing when i have it selected in the crafting menu on anything smithy etc. Idk if i hit a button and disabled it on accident or what but its making it hard for a noob like me to know what i need to craft things and i have to check the engrams page to see it now. Is there a fix for this or a button to hit to re-enable that thankyou in advance.

    submitted by /u/Osiris_mma
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s Play Collaboration

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Hey- I am looking for a few players to get together and collaborate on Ark. I'm playing extinction/ragnorak right now, but am willing to play any map.

    I'm working on building a Let's Play channel and figured a few people together would make things more interesting.

    Not looking for anything full time nor even close, I do have a day job. :(. Just something to schedule maybe do a live stream and do some recordings.

    Message/reply if interested.

    submitted by /u/laser2191gaming
    [link] [comments]

    New update has been release

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Trouble with server

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:19 PM PST

    A couple friends and I rent a nitrado server for PS4 and ever since this update came out today the server has been stuck in restart and won't do anything. I eventually got it to force stop and did a server back up because that's all I could do. But now it's stuck installing the back up. Just wondering if anyone could help me with this.

    submitted by /u/Zeds_Deadd
    [link] [comments]

    Losing servers

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:20 PM PST

    So me and my friends started on ark a couple of days ago and we have been through like 3 servers already due to the fact that every time the guy who found the server goes offline the whole server just disappears into thin air. This has been a real pain in the ass becuz everytime we need to start over after hours and hours of work and i dont know what we are doing wrong here, every server we play just seems to disappear from the server list after we log off

    submitted by /u/nEsH76
    [link] [comments]

    Player spawn in single player

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Hey guys. I'm playing scorched earth on single player. I was returning to my base and passed my tamed crocs by one of the watering holes who are set on aggressive, and as I passed they killed a "player level 1".

    I'm still a bit of a noob on ark so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Can random players join you on single player? As this is the first time I've seen "player killed" on sp.

    submitted by /u/KbitKfox
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t transfer ravenger off of extinction on small tribes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/quickarm123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel