• Breaking News

    Friday, February 1, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just had a seizure because of update.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Seaweed in the caverns of lost faith flashes blinding yellow white and its impossible to see beyond 2ft in front of my character. Triggered my epilepsy. Please fix.

    submitted by /u/West90leafer
    [link] [comments]

    Meshing is still a thing

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Even after the update for Xbox 1, players are still able to get UTM. Got meshed on official and lost a lot of structures and tames. Wild Card needs to place a kill barrier or do something because this is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Wheatas
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Ark not loading.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Windows 10 Ark not loading.

    Is anyone having this issue, where Ark is just stuck in the loading page on Windows 10? It's been like this for 30 minutes. I have also restarted everything and still won't change. u/WC_ChrisW, any ideas here?

    https://i.redd.it/bilhukitl0e21.png

    submitted by /u/Tiago_Rod
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting not working

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 11:47 AM PST

    i cant cant craft things in mortar and pestle and others like that

    submitted by /u/QinkyTinky
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Capitalism mod

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:32 AM PST

    hello, im here hoping some people can help me with this, my server is a rather new and low pop one but do care for my players and most of them have expressed the wish to have a market so i would not have problem doing it but the problem lies within the capitalism mod itself
    i cannot find for the life of me the ini files or config files i need to change prices or how to change prices

    some posts in the mod discussions show lines like this Crop Buy Table Amarberry=0,12 and i really have no idea how a ini must look or anything, please help

    my server its a x5 harvest pvp server

    submitted by /u/ZeroLatinGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Others Who Create Art About Ark! If you do please send post your art in the comments!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Wandering Gatherer Advice:

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Island. Small official pvp server on Switch. Reeeeeally don't have to worry about other players bothering our stuff at this point.

    I'm going to tame several Doedicurus and casteroids this weekend to auto gather stone and wood while I'm offline.

    1) What do you use to pen them in?

    2) Where do you station them?

    3) Any advice for how to make them as efficient as possible or how to keep them safe?

    4) Any different suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial pc sever ps4

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Arkalot 15xpvp sever Map:extinction

    submitted by /u/unosplash
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 unofficial inventory transfer

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:48 AM PST

    So on unofficial ps4 servers we are still missing our items after a character transfer... I see it's fixed on official, any word on unofficial? /u/WC_ChrisW

    submitted by /u/theboo1989
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I try to leave a building, I get stuck walking out of the door on the edge of the foundation. Sometimes I get free after a few seconds but the last time I had to destroy my safety hut to get free.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Is this a common issue? Is there some way I can get loose faster? Or fix the house design so it wont happen? It's really starting to drive me insane that I get stuck every time I leave my front door.

    I already tried googling this, but could not find any direct answers at all.

    I'm able to press jump, and hit and wiggle around and look around, but can't actually move when it is happening.

    submitted by /u/LethargicSuccubus
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to level up dinos passively

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Hey so I got 20 stegos that need to be levelled for rockwell. How can I make them get xp faster? Leveling each one by sitting on them while crafting isnt possible.

    submitted by /u/godric20
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction End Custscene Location

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:03 PM PST

    So, in the end of the extinction custscene in the post king titan battle we get to see all the new stuff from the trailer. However, in the end when the shield goes down the new island shown between the pillars doesnt seem to be any of our previous maps. My question is, like in aberration is there a way to go there and ghost mode thru the map to take a closer look?

    I've look deeper into it but the coordinates dont seem to match with the actual place https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/485525311484592128/529375757579976724/unknown.png?width=887&height=499

    submitted by /u/erwin1234777
    [link] [comments]

    Mesh memory optimization fro Aberration Club?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Cross Platform Play? (Xbox one and PC)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Hi! one of my friends pc's stopped working while we were playing together but he has an xbox one is there anyway to play cross platform? I heard something about play anywhere? but we both own it on steam

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what map to play, know any good ones in the workshop?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I've been scouring the workshop looking for a map to play, but precious few are even close to completion.

    I was wondering if you all knew any really good maps that you really enjoyed, because I hope to find something fun and new for all dinos from vanilla to extinction.

    what are your favorites?

    submitted by /u/Ninjaofshadow
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4 Unofficial BUG) Items transferred on peoples bodies will be deleted

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:55 PM PST

    If you play unofficial and have character item transfers enabled, DO NOT TRANSFER WITH ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY

    Your items will be deleted.

    submitted by /u/alteraia
    [link] [comments]

    Lost everything when transferring

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Also a tribemate lost everything. Anyone else experiencing this? Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/g05h
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to play at 25%

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 06:03 PM PST

    So I'm downloading the enormous update on xb1, and the progress bar says Ready To Play at the 25% mark. I let it go all the way to 40% for good measure and fired it up. Tried to Host Local single player: "content not ready". So I tried to Join Ark and it didn't even respond to pressing A.

    TLDR: don't tell me shit is ready to play if it ain't ready.

    submitted by /u/ballsofsteelmedic
    [link] [comments]

    Trilobites on The Island

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:13 PM PST

    I can't find any, I looked where they spawn and I have explored a lot of the ocean. I really need a large amount of pearls.

    submitted by /u/Gary_III
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one constant crashing. Extinction.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Anyone else having this issue? I'm a solo pve player and I'm literally having a crash every 20-40 minutes, losing a fucking ton of progress unless I "Exit to Mian Menu" every time I do something of significance as for some reason Wild Card has yet to implement manual saving in a game that definitely needs it... Any ideas for a fix? I've tried hard resetting, clearing my cache, etc.. other than not playing I don't see what else to do? This is a $60 dollar game, it looks like ass on console, constant lagging, low res textures, sound and lighting issues, the list goes on. Yet people are praising this company, it's mind boggling. I love the gameplay and the idea, I want to play this, I want to kill the titans and level to max whilst obtaining gear. I find the core gameplay awesome and incredibly fun, but how can I get past these goddamn performance issues man. Thanks for listening to my bitching, any tips other than quitting would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Btb7861
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel