• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 21, 2019

    Ark PS4 The "not like the other cavegirls" starterpack

    Ark PS4 The "not like the other cavegirls" starterpack


    The "not like the other cavegirls" starterpack

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Boss Rex stats

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Our rexes hatch at like 20k ish health and 600 melee after leveling we get up to like 30k hp 1k melee what bosses should we be able to do

    submitted by /u/ebro72
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been wiped 5 times in the past week

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 07:25 PM PST

    In the beginning ark was fun, until my tribe and I got wiped. Then we moved to small tribes got wiped again and again and again, ark isn't fun anymore. I don't want to play anymore I'm tired of being fucked over. How do you guys get past this point

    submitted by /u/Lathamsonn
    [link] [comments]

    Solo small tribes

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 05:24 AM PST

    So I play solo on small tribes, I'm on abb and have a small base set up with a. Few turrets. But I'm friends with like 80% of the people on there. I'm just looking for a server to set up a few small bases on and have one main base with turrets and vault. Then I just wanna pvp, with manas and pts. What server would be best for this, the center or extinction?

    submitted by /u/quickarm123
    [link] [comments]

    Pve allo stats - what’s the best ones you’ve seen?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I have some allo colours I'm in love with but am wondering what top tier stats look like?

    Do allos get above 600 md at hatch? Also interested in the best Stam / health out there.

    Let me know what exists and if you own any for sale DM me and let's make a deal!

    submitted by /u/Exoctane
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for aberration??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Tips for aberration??

    submitted by /u/capnredeyezzz
    [link] [comments]

    Event control nitrado

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Hey . . . Wondering if any one knows how to reactive past events to ps4 nitrado servers. Ino theres a drop box for certain ones but not the valentines. . . . Maybe theres an admin command to active them

    submitted by /u/Newtsb
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ark even worth it anymore?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 06:30 PM PST

    So I've played ark ever since it came out on the PS4 and I've come to the conclusion that official servers are too toxic to sustain life.I've also noticed that most of the unofficial servers are X50 which to me is ridiculously boring.Does anyone have any good unofficial servers or should I just drop the game?

    submitted by /u/corvo6757
    [link] [comments]

    Modded ps4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Looking for a group on PS4 lightly modded Grinder/breeder

    I_rush_u_hush psn

    submitted by /u/Irushuhush
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get past velionsaurs In a raid.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Two velinsaurs are blocking entrance to guys base on turret mode. It's in a cave so I can't lure em.

    submitted by /u/quickarm123
    [link] [comments]

    Doedic picking with Argy

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Anybody tried this and seen how impossible it is? Yes I can pick an unmanned doedic with ease but with a tribemember on there you can pick the doedic NEVER. Argy picks the tribemember half the time and the other half it glitch picks the doedic for half a second and puts it back down. Now I've tried this from every angle - up, down, diagonally, to the side, it's BROKEN. Pls fix.

    submitted by /u/riplip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel