• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 21, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Gotta love new players

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Gotta love new players


    Gotta love new players

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Gonna love the graphics on Ark ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Is this for us or our characters?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:07 PM PST

    I do this stuff for fun. On a unofficial server of course

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:01 AM PST

    The server I'm on hosts birthday parties for the players and includes a legendary beacon frenzy!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Logged in, a Titanosaur spawned in my base

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Tribute to my first creature me and my friend tamed- we kept it alive and brought it with us to the overseer battle. RIP Dinner- you will be missed.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:38 PM PST

    My Fiancee and I got our first artifact yesterday!!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Coming to you live from Dragonmalte Trench, Ragnarok: a brilliant display of wild dino AI

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 09:57 PM PST

    Just got insided on PVE official after I was trying to be nice to this kid. I invited him like a month ago and this is what happens when you be nice... anything I can do?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:00 AM PST

    I recognize that terror bird model from somewhere...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Feels good to finally get to Tek for the first time

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Where are the hit boxes?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I summoned the ice titan yesterday on extinction (I play SP), and was fighting it, going for a tame. I got the ankle corruption, and was working on the shoulder. Health (when I got to the shoulder), was less than a quarter gone (was using a Managarmr). I started firing at the shoulder corruption, but idk if I just didnt have the right angle, or if there was a bug, or something. No matter what angle I hit it from (mid-air, or on the ground), I couldn't get the corruption to go away. I wound up killing it.

    Wheres the hitbox?!? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/AerZula
    [link] [comments]

    Depressed My Dino Died

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I play xbox PVE the island 192. And oOo clan was so nice enough do give me a baby Thy. Turned to Juvinelle places feeding and filled with food. Got off at 5am got back on at 11am. Starved to death. It huuuuuurts.

    submitted by /u/SunnyDrinksAlot
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Dino Element Farm?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Now that Tek dinos have proper drops of metal/element dust, it seems fairly obvious that breeding tek dinos would be a solid way to farm element dust outside of Extinction.

    I have a few questions about this:

    1. Which Tek dino drops the most dust (or is it basically the same?)
      1. Is there a difference in the amount of dust that a baby drops vs an adult?
    2. What's the best way to harvest said dead dino to get the most dust?
    submitted by /u/DruVatier
    [link] [comments]

    Don't put scorpions in a box

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:09 AM PST

    So I play on an RP server using the Ragnarok map and lived on the mainland coast of the SW area is the worst spot known to man no metal spawns no flat land and a rex at your door every 5 minutes it was the last place a sane human being would make a base at so we built there at the start of each wipe there is a grace period of a week by the time we had a base we had 30 minutes to prepare a larger tribe who had more bears than anyone needed was planning on raiding us so what do a bunch of noobs do when faced with this? we panicked one guy hid in a cave with his tame a unicorn so I can see why but one guy had a plan so we got a bunch of wild scorpions and put them in a wood box it took 20 minutes and the life of one of the birds (rip Lenny) we had 5 scorpions in a wooden 5 by 5 box no doors when the tribe came we let them out and well never in my life have i seen such bad luck they killed the guy who broke the wall then went after the rest of us the one that did go after the other tribe got killed by a bear, in the end, we got knocked out by the scorpions the other tribe took us as slaves and that were my tale end so how do I get out of a death camp guarded by bears and dwarfs?

    submitted by /u/Billybob782
    [link] [comments]

    The Ark Stadium Games! Win Prizes!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Fresh ark server. Stadium matches and hunger games fridays at 9pm EST for prizes. Welcome packs for new players.5X GATHER, 5X XP, 10X TAME, 15X BREED, FASTER BIRDS, NO MODS, ELEMENT/SHARDS FOR TEK GEAR IN BEACONS/ALPHAS, server cluster x2 (can transfer character between the island and the crystal isles (wyverns on crystal isles))

    https://imgur.com/a/vmP2Fuq

    Server 1- the island map

    https://arkservers.net/server/192.158.224.167:27155

    Server 2- iso crystal isles map

    https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3288289

    Crystal isles map download(click subscribe to download map)

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804312798

    The Ark Stadium Games Server Discord

    https://discord.gg/HcfX4qb

    submitted by /u/ltbenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Gates

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:40 AM PST

    I am new to Tek, if I install a tek behemoth gate, does it require power from a tek generator? The only item I read that specifically calls out no power source is the transmitter.

    I am looking at a generator anyways, i am breeding a lot and would really enjoy the feeding troughs and not having to rush home after work, hoping there was enough food so the radius was to be limited to the troughs for now.

    Also, any tek tips would be appreciated, I've played for years, just never had the opportunity or tames to do the boss fights.

    submitted by /u/PSNBringtheheat
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely love this game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Can pego steal from tribe members to?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:10 AM PST

    I want to troll and annoy my friends with my pego but I don't know if it can steal from tribe members to, I tried attack target but it wouldn't work it would just walk beside him

    submitted by /u/Comptinbread69
    [link] [comments]

    New server looking for people

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Enlightenment Ark. All map PVP cluster Gather 5 taming 50 breeding 200 maturation 200 imprint .005 xp 5x (10x more on kills) Fresh maps with a low population. Discord available

    submitted by /u/malogmar
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone. I'm suffering from the infamous D3D error which suddenly appeared for me. I've verified files, reinstalled, drivers are up to date, used launch options like -norhithread and none of this is working. Specs are GTX 2070, 8gb RAM, i7 6700k.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel