• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 26, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - bRiNg PiKeS aNd ToRcHeS

    ARK: Survival Evolved - bRiNg PiKeS aNd ToRcHeS


    bRiNg PiKeS aNd ToRcHeS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 12:47 AM PST

    One of my favorite mutations

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 04:38 AM PST

    ha ha i want to die

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Sfota first arena event.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Starting on the beach

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 01:47 PM PST

    The dream

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Hours invested failed to show in the comfort or display of the ramshackle bed strewn together from hide, thatch and a few meager branches I had managed to gather. This ever so briefly passed in and out of my mind as my head fell and I closed my eyes. Worn from the day, sleep was a lost friend I grasped with eager arms.

    Even in sleep, my fingers nimbly worked the rough mechanics of the simple pistol, spinning the cylinder over and over. Zera had graciously gifted it to me. A battle had endured weeks before when she had liberated it from a raptor in a pyrrhic victory. She would forever bare the scars across her bicep and down her ribcage from that terrifying night. I often allowed my mind to wander in an attempt to dream up the one whom had created the piece.

    The glow of the standing torch in the corner faded into blackness and my eyes closed out the world. Sleep, my long lost friend.

    I dreamt of a world without these wild creatures. One where Zera was my wife. We had a little house on the beach and a quiet life. We had other humans living in houses next to us and reptiles occupying various tanks inside of our house. A bed so comfortable you couldn't stay awake if you tried. It was a good dream, but it wasn't meant to last.

    I woke to a dew struck morning and the feeling of her cold hand resting on my mouth. Zeras eyes, wide and unblinking, locked into mine. Fear sweeping across every feature of her face, she leaned down to my ear and softly whispered "rex".

    We knew what had to be done, and moved quickly and silently. I grabbed my rifle and the small amount ammo that we had managed to produce.

    We pushed through the door, Zera taking the lead. A quick righthand turn to the east put our house between us and the volcano that lived on our doorstep. Trotting quickly across the field away from our home, we slid into a clear vantage point, giving me an easy shot at a good distance.

    I couldn't help but to take a moment, staring in awe at the creature before me. A white underside turning to grey at the sides and skull. A sharp streak of black started with a point at the brow, covering the back straps and reaching out to the tip of the tail. "He's magnificent."

    "She." Zera disclosed quickly.

    "What?" I responded, turning to see her staring through her spyglass.

    She pulled her face back and gave me a small smirk "she is magnificent." She corrected again. "Full adult, and strong. This could go sideways quickly." Zera had an unreal ability to judge animals through her spyglass and an intuition for situations that I severely lacked.

    "Should I get her attention?" I asked, putting a little more emphasis on the word her than was all together necessary.

    Her little smirk turned to a legitimate smile and I knew it was time.

    I bellied the ground in a prone position and leveled the barrel of my rifle. It was time. I squeezed my index as she started to turn. The crack rang out and an easy head shot turned into a broadside.

    I was reloading and I saw her head turn in my direction. I had her attention. The ground reverberated with every footfall coming my way. Up from the prone, my feet were keeping me well informed that her pace was quickening.

    She was close. I leveled the rifle again and put a round in her head. Not even a flinch, never mind slowing her down. She was in a full state of rage. The great maw of the beast opened and a guttural roar forced me subconsciously to step back.

    Pulling the gifted pistol off of my side, I started squeezing the trigger.

    The pistol kicked with the report from the first shell and I could see the left eye rupture.

    The second shell pierced the nostril, leaving a small divot that quickly became the source of a small stream of crimson flowing from her nose.

    Her body becoming fully parallel with the ground, she was leaning fully into her run. The third shot pulled a little right, glancing off of her cheek and planting itself into her shoulder.

    The fourth shot landed dead between the eyes. I don't know if it broke bone, but I could see the white of the skull glaring through the broken skin.

    The fifth shot shattered a tooth in the front of her mouth. She was so close I could see the larger pieces that remained.

    The sixth shot showed that I was at least making some impact. Now both nostrils were hit and she was running out of steam.

    Click… and I had no ammunition left.

    Her feet were stumbling, the nails now digging into the ground. She still had life left and was determined to take mine, if it was the last thing she did.

    In a panicked scramble, my feet caught each other, putting me on my ass. I landed in a perfect view of my end and time slowed.

    Zera and I had spent a lot of time on this island, we had created so many memories, but all I could think about was that dream. Her and I living in peace. That would have been nice. If I could only get back to that dream.

    It's jaw opened in preparation for its next meal, when an arrow embedded itself in the creature's remaining eye and its legs collapsed from underneath.

    Its momentum carried as its face hit the ground and drove the dirt up. The lips of the carcass connecting with my feet and pushing me back as everything came to a rest.

    I lay back covered in the soil and blood that had washed over me. Staring wildly at the clouds and she walked into my view. Looking down upon me with her crossbow and a smirk.

    submitted by /u/ClockworkTegu
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite modded creature?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Why?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 06:39 AM PST

    What's the point of destroying that thatch house with your 282 wyvern? What are you expecting? Do you need some thatch that bad? Can you not kill any of the other players on the server so you have to pray on the weak?

    submitted by /u/gqlittleman99
    [link] [comments]

    Great Game Wildcard

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 04:57 AM PST

    When the alphas wipe you because you couldnt pay the metal tax

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 09:05 PM PST

    An update on my base. As usual, not much, but I finished the second floor for my fliers/big-timers.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 11:52 PM PST

    But really though

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Can my computer run ark?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 02:23 AM PST

    I know its a garbage level but i just wanted to get a mammoth ASAP. I raft tamed him and as i was boating him home, i encountered a raptor, a carno, and a rex. This was how close she was to dying.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Whole lot brighter this time (I hope).

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Logging on for the first time of the day and realizing that your controls are reset

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Breeding advice (what should I breed?)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:51 AM PST

    On mobile sorry for format Long story short I've just started playing and have a friend who has been playing since day 1 he has given me access to a huge amount of dinos I'm just wondering what are good Dino's to breed for trading purposes?

    submitted by /u/Bigpoppa1390
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes Ps4

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Anyone recruiting?? Lvl 87 tons of experience

    submitted by /u/senpaijo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what this is

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I found something called the artifact of the hunter ? What do I do with it what does it do?

    submitted by /u/xTheGrimmx
    [link] [comments]

    LOOKINF FOR ALPHA/MEGA TO JOIN PS4 OFFICIAL SERVERS ONLY

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:17 AM PST

    LOOKING FOR ALPHA/MEGA TRIBE TO JOIN

    hi all me and my tribe of 4-6 active players are looking for an alpha/mega to join as we put in hard work and just get wiped for no reason

    We're ideally looking for somewhere we can build and help out as long as we get some help in return please read below what we're offering and what we would like in return

    OFFERING

    •We are offering 4-6 active hard working people who grind our asses off and usually someone from us are always on we have some equipment to get us a small base with a little protection

    •we offer full support and commitment to whoever takes us on

    •at the start we can offer a percentage of what we farm I.e metal ingots, gunpowder, turret ammo and anything else you would like

    •our characters are all lvl80+ with some of us having unlocked a few tek engrams

    WHAT WE ASK FOR IN RETURN

    •someone who can help us with simple farming Dinos (nothing op as we don't expect that ) I.E anky, argy, dodic at least

    • main thing we need is protection because we're getting fed up of just getting wiped for no reason especially when we put up to 12hrs a day on the game

    •and really we just need some help with some basics so we don't have to start in just a metal shell i.e genny, fab , Indy forge

    DISCLAIMER

    must be PS4 PVP OFFICIAL Absolutely no clusters All maps except from aberration

    If anyone is interested in helping honest fun active players then please reply back and I will add you on psn so we can talk THANKYOU 😊

    submitted by /u/Davidsmale398
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox Server] Bring Glory to your Kingdom in 'Principates' - Prim + RP-PVP - Tactical Warfare and International Intrigue - Long-Form World Building

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Principates is looking for new players who are interested in a unique, RP based experience, which offers in-depth tactical warfare, international politics based roleplay, and, for hobbyist writers, a long-form lore and world building project. For more in-depth details, please see our discord below - All players must be on our discord. We have fairly complex rules (though most of them are what we call 'systems' - not so much rules, as much as explanations on what interesting things you can do, and how to do them), so please ask questions if you have them. We're an Xbox Crossplay server - Sadly, Steam users are unable to play.
    https://discord.gg/g93CX3Y

    Principates is trying to create a kind and relaxed community for creative players with an inclination towards lore building, and roleplaying.
    When war is declared, it's an RP event; One with long lasting consequences, and surrounded by innumerable systems discouraging Ark's typical gank-style PVP, in favor of structured, tactical warfare.
    We employ a well-fleshed out courts system, used for both RP, and for pursuing actual rule breakers. A breathing economics system, with provisions for international trade and taxation, is currently being developed. The Principates are regional lords - The map is split in thirds, with each kingdom being culturally and aesthetically different. They are tasked with leading and protecting their players, writing lore, facilitating RP, and assisting the Admins in moderating our systems. Under your Principate's laws, you are bound; By your Principate's guidance, you will flourish. All Kingdoms have opportunities to progress through their Hierarchy, and all are looking for new members.

    We are currently undergoing a minor transitory period, whereby one Kingdom is being entirely overhauled, and some of our systems are being tweaked and edited to make them work better. The server is still perfectly functional, we're just trying to make it the best it possibly can be for our players.

    submitted by /u/VictorHeitman
    [link] [comments]

    EXPOSING MESHERS

    Posted: 25 Feb 2019 08:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel