• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 10, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Freshly wiped 50 slot server for Xbox One and Windows PC 10x rates slightly boosted drops stack mod

    ARK on Xbox One Freshly wiped 50 slot server for Xbox One and Windows PC 10x rates slightly boosted drops stack mod


    Freshly wiped 50 slot server for Xbox One and Windows PC 10x rates slightly boosted drops stack mod

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Server name: Arkadia 10x All Rates (Custom Stack)

    Map: Ragnarok (More maps coming soon)

    - 10x rates except for breeding which is 20x

    - Stats are 2x that of official so slightly boosted with unlimited weight

    - 50 player slot

    - extinction and aberrant dinos spawn

    - 15 man tribes

    - PvPvE

    - Slightly boosted supply drops

    - Next server wipe will be 02/25/2020 (Once per year)

    - Max wild dino level is 150

    - Turrets not allowed on saddle platforms

    - 250 turret limit in range

    - Some items are a little cheaper to craft such as electronics, bullets etc.

    - The server has a great reputation for great support and zero tolerance for abuse by admins and players

    - We rotate events like valentines day and other official events

    Join us today and grab a good spot for your base to get ahead of the competition!

    submitted by /u/ARKUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Ark homestead question

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:21 PM PST

    So is homestead a patch being added to the normal ark game mode or is it like a primitive plus situation where I have to switch over to play it

    submitted by /u/CaineH23
    [link] [comments]

    Can't read discovered explorer notes

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I've found a lot of explorer mites but when I go to the tab in the inventory to read them the page is blank.

    submitted by /u/Christian2049
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopods and switching maps on server

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:08 PM PST

    On my rented server we switched maps from Ragnarok to island and brought dinos over via cryopods. Had no idea they would go back to level 1. If I rollback the served and switch maps back to Ragnarok can we redo it all and not use the cryopods? TIA

    submitted by /u/wickedhare
    [link] [comments]

    What else can’t go into a tek dedicated storage?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:05 PM PST

    I learned that Fertalizer will not go into the tek storage and was petty upset with my hopes of lots of fert storage gone. Do you guys know of any other things besides food and spoiler stuff that can't go into the tek storage?

    submitted by /u/nomnamless
    [link] [comments]

    Admin painting question!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Hi there it's me again. Sorry for posting again so soon but I'm having trouble with the admin painting on Dino's, specifically the equus/unicorn.

    Can I paint the unicorn and if so how do I do it? My boyfriend and I play on a non dedicated server that I host on my Xbox. I have to invite him for him to be able to play. I pretty much know the code and how to use it but I can't get the colors to show or anything. The command pops up in the little box but nothing happens. Am I doing the code wrong or is it because it's on that server or what? I've tried it with other animals as well and nothing works. Can someone please help me out? I've watched a ton of videos on how to do it I just don't get why it won't work.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps and I apologize for all the noob-esq questions!

    submitted by /u/kid-candy
    [link] [comments]

    New Kibble Taming

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Hey Y'all,

    Has anyone tried taming lower tier dino's with higher tier kibble? What is the results like? Do they tame faster / better?

    For example, taming a doedic with Exceptional kibble ?

    Cheers,

    Andrew

    submitted by /u/aroot2007
    [link] [comments]

    Bed raft

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:27 AM PST

    I'm playing on a private server and for some reason the beds or bags I put on a raft aren't working. It works on public, but not this server. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/gqlittleman99
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new kibble system. After taming a tek quetz we Arked and cam back with 2 rex, 1 steg,1diplo, 1 argy, 3 wyvern eggs and lost our only wyven . love it WC

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel