• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 10, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Sky Town, Floating Homestead base by The Pilgrim

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Sky Town, Floating Homestead base by The Pilgrim


    Sky Town, Floating Homestead base by The Pilgrim

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    PvP is a scary place

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Well... he’s gone

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 12:40 AM PST

    The Black clover PS4 PVP cluster

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Advice for a newbie (me)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    I need help with progression. By that I mean I'm stuck in my current progression. I currently have 600+ available engram points and I don't know what to do with it, it's driving me nuts. I don't know if I should powerfarm plants or spam resource hoarding or make a good base. Need some advice on where/how to progress at this point.

    Here's how I'm doing for now:

    I've unlocked stone buildings in the island map (singleplayer) where I built a small base on a slope of a mountain right before the mountain starts which is on grass so I can be close to the metals. Which is at the north east coast, y'know the one with the fucking eagles and some sabertooths. I encountered two rexes, one of which is an alpha. I lured them to my raft where I led them away from the island, just far enough so that they un-load from the game (running the game on medium). I then encountered a third rex right after I finished my base. Luckily I had quite a bit of tranq arrows, so I managed to tame it. I also have an anklo for mining (I keep it stationed nearer to the mountain for metal farming. My rex is guarding it) and trike for bush farming. I'm currently using metal pick/axe, sword + wood shield (working on getting metal shield). I surrounded my base with wooden fences and a wooden dino gate which is around 4 to 5 walls long in radius, because I had to grind away my insanity. I have the forge, pestle, smithy and a couple of large storage boxes along with a stone pipe system so that I don't have to run to the beach every 5 minutes. Right before I wanted to quit the game I decided to fuck it and goto the swamp area down south and tamed a sarco plus a kapro. I had those two erase life at the nearby coast and open field, not the swamp tho. Got a ptero too, so that I could watch them wreak havoc from above. Then my fucking crossbow broke and had to fly back just to fix it, and on the way back I rested my ptero for abit resulting in me being decimated by a raptor back so I ragequitted. I'll get my shit back. Just want to know how to progress from this point onwards. Currently planning to recruit more crocs so that I can destroy the swamp area which I really hate. I already visited herbivore island so that's outta the list.

    help pls

    submitted by /u/DawgyMcSpicy
    [link] [comments]

    The most painful thing

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I finally found a tribe and server I like. It was hardcore but I didn't mind. I have been with the tribe for a couple months and we were starting to get big. Had some pretty decent games. We knew we had out grown our base so we planned on moving today. I had a whole base pre fabed . I got on at 4:30 to continue to imprint our 233 argy we just hatched and I find out I'm dead. I made the way back to the base and we got hit hard. Almost all our games were dead. This is true pain.

    submitted by /u/uglyslippers
    [link] [comments]

    I want to explore, but there are Raptors everywhere and I only have one Dilophosaurus named Emerald who likes hugs more than fights :(

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Launching the game with 2< mods installed

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    When an Otter is around your neck

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Help with Ini. setting

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    I recently learned how to change crafting costs for certain items, but I don't know how to change where the item is crafted. For example, if I want thatch structures to be buildable in the smithy instead of my inventory, how do I do that? I have looked all over to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Djblind0403
    [link] [comments]

    Renting a nitrado ark server Xbox one /fast taming/fast harvesting/noadminabuse

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am going to be renting a server for Xbox one I just wanted to post it to see if people are looking for a brand new server. At the moment the server is not up but will be up shortly just need to iron out a few settings to make the game enjoyable for everyone Eg taming speeds harvesting rates.

    About this server it will be a PvE server Monday-Friday and PvP will be Saturday and Sunday me and a few friends have chosen it to be to give every tribe a fighting chance to fortify their bases/get the best tames they can/ breeding. Also they will be no base wiping this will help people who have been raided time to restore damaged parts of their base and restore lost tames. Other settings and rules are still being discussed to make the server enjoyable for everyone FairPlay is a number one priority

    Thanks for your time In reading this and if you can any questions you can message me on reddit or message me on Xbox my gamer tag is Nathdinho

    What to expect from our server

    Fast tames/breeding High base level wild dinos Fast harvesting Random events during the week A shop to purchase Eggs/blueprints/Armour/materials and many more

    Rules and a few more settings are still being worked on and will post any updates on here Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/Nathdinho_1
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back in to the game

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    I've had this game for a long time and I'm looking to get back into it. I played a ton from like 2015 to mide 2016 and a bit in 2017/2018. 1.6k hours worth actually. Really just looking for a place to find a tribe again

    submitted by /u/Wergo
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I need to spawn in narcotics to save my ass while taming. How do I alter this code to spawn in like 100 of them?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Is there a type of server that doesnt allow server transfers of dinos and resources

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    I like the game just how the official servers have it and i play on pvp. I like the idea of having to have a well defended base and i dont have a problem with having an alpha tribe. Even if they are dicks sometimes. But ive been on a home server of a mega tribe and they at war with tribes off server. So those people retaliate on my server amd when they cant get to the alpha on my serber they squash everyone else before leaving. So the problem as i see it is beimg able to transfer high level dinos (tamed and leveled on a server im not on to do anything about) and murdering everthing i love with them. Seems flawed. Like i said i dont mind getting slaughtered. But it would be nice if it was from within my server at least. Any servers where this doesnt happen?

    submitted by /u/zboomer
    [link] [comments]

    Mule life be like

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    Kibble

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Is the kibble rework on switch

    submitted by /u/shadowgsllade
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing, built a small hut with a box in it. I’m constantly fighting off dinos (and losing). In the cycle of dying, respawning, running to my stuff, building a bit, then dying. I need advice!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I want to have a nice small base where it's a little hard to get in for other people, I mostly want to have a small base, because I'm more into raiding than building an empire (no friends). I instantly get destroyed by raptors when I walk 50ft away from the water. I feel like I'm missing something huge here. I just need beginner tips.

    Also, how do characters work? New character each time I go into a new server? Can I transfer my player from one server to another?

    submitted by /u/NewDawnSounds
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnorok map

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Anyone have a highly detailed image of ragnorok? First time playing and would like one for reference

    submitted by /u/mikewatson87
    [link] [comments]

    COME JOIN AN AWESOME ADULT SMALL TRIBE PVP SERVER

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    i have joined an awesome small tribe adult pvp server that have fell in love with. i would really love a few more tribes to get in and play its always so hard to find good people to play so only looking for good sports and no super tribes. its 5x5x10 so come give it a try we are running two maps right now.

    * the volcano- 216.105.171.146:27018

    * Extinction - 216.105.171.146:27045

    submitted by /u/slick_20
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble system

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how the new kibble system really works?

    submitted by /u/naparacing2
    [link] [comments]

    Found an interesting build location

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    Tips for defending an underwater vault:

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Ours is a fairly low population PvP server on Switch. No serious threats from other players or tribes yet. Haven't had any cross server raiders yet.

    I won't put all my eggs in this basket, but I'm planning to start stockpiling shtf gear in a few underwater vaults. But I don't believe you can run a generator and turrets under water. So how do you defend underwater vaults from other players?

    Hide it as well as possible? Multiple metal layers? Spam a ton of false vaults so they waste a ton of C4?

    Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Well chuffed with my new rex saddle BP

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel