• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 14, 2019

    Ark PS4 Come and have fun

    Ark PS4 Come and have fun


    Come and have fun

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Dedicated storage boxes not showing total amount?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    I've seen some videos where they have the total resource amount displayed directly on the box. But mine doesn't have that. Does anybody else have this?

    submitted by /u/Trburns
    [link] [comments]

    give engram command

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    if i use the give engram command on a rented server does it give every player all the engrams or just me and my tribe?

    submitted by /u/bionpig91
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on Unofficial PC servers

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm fairly new to Ark ( a month maybe) and just wanna know how playing ark on PS4 on a PC server works. Is it just like a regular ps4 server?

    submitted by /u/Thegreatdave1
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble not crafting?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    I've been trying to create the new kibble in the industrial cooker and just won't work. I've been able to create the kibble just fine in the cooking pot so I'm confused on why I can't use the industrial version. Is this meant to be a feature or is it a bug? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    How to find enemy purlovias

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    I know parasaurs work but do they show up in the snow owls heat vision? I've been using owls to scout and can't find a single one

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Whitelisting

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Are there any commands to whitelist someone for ps4 servers? I know there are for pc, but they are all based on steam id.

    submitted by /u/arachnikon
    [link] [comments]

    Mosa platform saddle

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Tamed my first mosasaur last night and I'm looking for some ideas for the platform saddle build

    submitted by /u/C4_JeSu5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel