• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 14, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I think my quetzal is broken

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I think my quetzal is broken


    I think my quetzal is broken

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Where the content comes from

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    I actually did it! YAY! (Solo Rockwell)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Last year my Xbox crashed mid-save & corrupted my vanilla singleplayer run through on The Island. Months of work lost, 2 days before my 1st boss fight (Gamma Broodmother). I chose not to rage quit, nor to cheat, and started again. This time i managed to complete the boss, but the save game files were corrupted again soon after due to an inconvenient power cut mid-save. I never got chance to attempt the Beta Broodmother.

    After a short break from Ark, I decided to rent a Nitrado server, so I could at least roll back the server if something went wrong. This time, I decided to try Aberration after getting sick of doing The Island. This morning, after months of taming, breeding & grinding resources to make all my hard-earned Ascendant gear, I finally faced Gamma Rockwell... and won.

    It mite not seem like a huge achievement to many veterans players, but I'm really pleased that I pulled it off, especially without the Tek gear from the previous maps.

    TL;DR - Finally completed an Ark boss fight after having to start again at day 1 several times due to corrupted save games files.

    submitted by /u/They_Took_Er_Jerbs
    [link] [comments]

    If you use a bed benches and chairs you can make lawn chairs

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    desert temple base I made a while ago

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    These ARE my kids

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Looking for Recruits

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Hello! We are on the small tribes server recruiting people. If you're interested in playing with us join the discord and type !ark.

    https://discord.gg/48r26g

    We are setting up bases on multiple maps/servers so we can tame all sorts of dinos! Feel free to come in and ask questions! THIS IS PC OFFICIAL PVP SERVERS

    submitted by /u/LegitBenSoloTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Ark birthday party ideas

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon and I was wondering if there was anything I could do in game to set up some sort of party type thing. We play on a boosted pve server and the admins are pretty chill so I was thinking I could maybe ask them to spawn in some party hats to stick on the dinos but that's pretty much all I've come up with. Are there any other party items or event ideas? I'm open to anythinf so please send your suggestions my way. Tysm

    submitted by /u/AvadaKedavra909
    [link] [comments]

    Join my pve server!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    We have a PvE boosted server, looking for people to play with us just search bobcats!!! We are on Ragnarok, also have aberration with some players!

    Waterfall cave is off limits but the rest is free on ragnarok!

    Ps4

    3x exp 3x resources 20x tame!

    Engram's learned on level!

    Will start doing events once numbers are up.

    Can buy Dino's via ignots or PayPal for server support. But no pressure we just want to have fun!

    submitted by /u/Mag72207mrg
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tribe Members

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    We are a 4 member tribe on a PvE server that's looking for some more players. We are looking for people who will be regularly active (if you have school or work that's fine), around the ages of 15-19 and are in our time zones PST-EST (if you're not that's fine it's just gonna be harder)

    The discord for the server is: https://discord.gg/e7PhzCW

    The server info is in there

    Our tribe is on the island! Discord: wulfryx#0866

    submitted by /u/wulfryx
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Small Tribes?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    currently on a small tribes server with my cousin looking for some people to play together and get a nice tribe going. send me a message if interested! ill be ontonight at 5:30

    submitted by /u/Rehcisf
    [link] [comments]

    Basilisk, help!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Is buying Basilisk for PvP worth it?

    submitted by /u/dragance01
    [link] [comments]

    Is prim + working?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    I played with this mod a while back and though it was buggy and took forever to load I loved it. I have a small server again and have been trying to get it to work but it just doesn't. The scuttlebut seems to be that it is dead but then I see the occasional comment that servers are running it.

    submitted by /u/getoutofmycave
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    I got my first mutation but what to do now? I bred it back to the father but i cant seem to get more mutations then just the 1 melee mut i got. Does it just take a lot of time/luck to stack them?

    submitted by /u/pitchstrikes
    [link] [comments]

    Super excited that I hatched twin mutants :)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Question about getting wyvern eggs?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    Can Argys outfly wyverns still or should I tame out a high level ptera to collect wyvern eggs?

    submitted by /u/Sirskills18
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Dedicated modded server!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Attempting to Host a non-dedicated server, if anyone would like to join, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/KingBelknap
    [link] [comments]

    I need help/advice exploring the surface in Aberration solo.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I'm about level 85, it shouldn't be all that hard but every freaking time I go... I get insta killed by reaper kings. Make it past the kings? K hoards of seekers are eating my light creatures and they are so hard to kill without mounts. Finally decided to take some mounts to the surface, stay too long and mounts burn to a crisp. I hate the surface

    submitted by /u/mchammer2G
    [link] [comments]

    PC small tribe

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Looking for ppl to create a new tribe and have some fun time with.

    submitted by /u/KaeseBozz
    [link] [comments]

    Rock Drake cloak

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Are turrets able to target rock drakes when they're cloaked? I was wondering if anyone has tried this since when I looked it up I got conflicting answers

    submitted by /u/Jakedch
    [link] [comments]

    Pve server & occasional pvp server

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys i got my own privatr pc server with mods added. Feel free to join thou the server will only be onlinr whrn im playing. Just search "Serchant's modded pve server" and you'll find it. I will add the mod list later as im not home right now. Since I work fulltime the server will probably only be online in the evenings GMT+1 time.

    submitted by /u/Serchant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel