• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 14, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Guys, are Rock Drake's good in pvp outside of Abberation? Give me you thoughts on that :)

    ARK on Xbox One Guys, are Rock Drake's good in pvp outside of Abberation? Give me you thoughts on that :)


    Guys, are Rock Drake's good in pvp outside of Abberation? Give me you thoughts on that :)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Tethering on a non dedicated.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Just started playing with my cousin and I've read there is a way to increase the tether distance. I'm used the search bar but the most recent are from a year ago. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Chad-Stillburg
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    I woke up under the map and I don't wanna lose all my stuff what do I do

    submitted by /u/johnwick470
    [link] [comments]

    What the f**k is this

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Every time I play ragnarok on Xbox the game fucking freezes every 15 mins and I lose and my shit and whatever Dino I'm on. Anyone got any solutions

    submitted by /u/mr-the-berry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel