• Breaking News

    Monday, March 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - It do be like that

    ARK: Survival Evolved - It do be like that


    It do be like that

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Wyvern nest

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Can we get a f

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    He hasn't rejoined the server since

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    *Beach Noob kills Lystrosaurus*

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    Spawning in the easy part of Aberration

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    How ARK is going so far

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    But the 16 fiber...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    A size comparison of Paraceratherium, the largest land mammal to have ever roamed the Earth

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    I don't know what to write here

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    My experience with ark

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    To start things off, I just want to say that this is just an awesome game.

    So back in January of 2018, I bought ark. I didn't know what to really expect, at the time I had only watched a few videos on ark and thought it looked good. Oh boy... I was hooked, it was a fun game that I had immediately found a friend in. It was on an official pvp server. I loved the concept, and I played the everliving shit out of it. My first adventure on one specific server after we got wiped, we all dissolved, but I followed on of my tribe mates into an unofficial server. Enter shenanigans. This time was probably the most fun I've had with the game, but nothing much important. And then there was a time I started anew on another pvp server. Nothing happened much for 2 days. Then in one night, we made a tribe with 4 or 5 people. And over the next two months we had essentially became the beta tribe on the server. I'm just gonna mention the amount of politics and diplomacy that happens in ark is great. Speaking of it, i was basically accused of treason. At that point the tribe had a small way of governing over itself, so I got yeeted.

    Enter PC. After that, I basically stopped playing ark. And come December of last year I had saved up enough money to build a nice gaming pc. It was a new world, I could play minecraft with shaders and games I couldn't play on PS4. Bought ark. And Jesus, it's pretty. Right now I'm on a small official server. Quiet spot on the map. Just me, looking for some friends. Sorry if this post isn't really welcomed. I wanted to write it down as ark has somehow been a big part of my life the past year.

    submitted by /u/seallovah
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration: Portal is an easy spawn location

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Alphas suck

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Made this

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Gigurrrrrr

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Any Tribes Recruiting on Official [XB1]?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I want to get back in to official pvp, I was part of a large tribe on the PC, and now I've moved to xbox. Don't hesitate to message me, Gamertag is RedRustRiZe. and I'm no push over don't worry bout that.

    submitted by /u/RedRustRiZe
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking hate the weather in this game.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    I hate this, currently stuck in fog and rain ffs wish I could get rid of this shit I can't get resources because I can't see shit. Any commands??

    submitted by /u/Tenny111111111111111
    [link] [comments]

    How the **** do I deal with Alpha rexes? (Newbie)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Before I completed my base I encountered an alpha rex. Luckily I was on my raft so I lured it out all the way to sea, far enough to un-load it from the game. A few in game days later another one fucking spawned. My base is at the north eastern shores, at the foot of a mountain. I had a level 45 Rex fight it and it was dead, so I learned the hard way to not tangle with godamn Alpha rexes with low level Rex. Problem is, he killed all of my tames and I died. I then tried to lure it away from my base on my raft to the swamps and spent nearly 3 hours trying to get it to aggro the swamp dinos. In the end I killed it with command because it was gonna be a huge problem as I go to the swamps every now and then for chitin. I know a new one will spawn soon. I can't always rely on my raft because I won't be near it every time an alpha spawns. Please help!!!

    submitted by /u/DawgyMcSpicy
    [link] [comments]

    Improve quality on ps4

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I have a question, I know there is no comparisson between pc and ps4 but I need to know if I am doing something wrong in the set up of my tv but Ark does not render properly in my ps4, it looks very pixelated and textures are not very clear.

    I have seen other playing ark in ps4 and it looks way much better than mine so I was wondering if there might me something I am missing in the setup.

    I have a 50 inches samsung smart tv, 4k, hdr and hdmi premium cable but still not working as I would like.

    A friend of mine says that it is due to the size of the screen that makes the game to look so bad.

    Could someone advice something?

    submitted by /u/jeubass
    [link] [comments]

    What is high racer health

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    I've been looking for 2 days and the highest health ive found is 7k. Im pretty sure thats bad but idk

    submitted by /u/DemonGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Go give my PS4 cluster ago map name is in the pic no rules no admin no starter pack max Dino wild 150 no rules kill or be killed enjoy

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Transferring as a way to move loot

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Hi, so I started playing Ark this week and I have been having a lot of fun with it so far. After a few long days on the island, my friend convinced me to play on scorched Earth.

    Now that I have two servers I play on I wanna know, is it possible to transfer items from one player to the other? Ideally I would like to farm on the server with not many people on it and then get my items to my character on the island to mess around and have fun with. Anyone know the logistics of this work?

    submitted by /u/ablindmind
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening to me...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    So I can't play regular ARK (the one where it's not a randomly generated island), and therefore I have to play the procedural ark since the other version is always crashing. Now, my procedural worlds have always generated naturally but recently 2 of my most recent ones generated AS NOTHING MORE THAN ONE GIANT REDWOOD BIOME, and it's really annoying. All I did was change the spawn size of the redwood biome on the first one, and use a random seed I found on Youtube for the 2nd one. I just want a good seed since the actual island ARK (the one that isn't a randomly generated one), looks amazing and I remember playing on that version before it started crashing, and now I have to rely on randomly generated maps. My older one, (the one that came before these 2 redwood monstrocities), was lack luster, it had a tiny redwood biome im the middle and 0 flatlands, just jungles everywhere no swamps. So I'm trying to spice things up a bit by trying to use a seed or someshit but I'm afraid it'll just give me this shitty result again. Is this supposed to be happening??? It's really annoying, while yes the redwood worlds do run perfectly they're just boring since all you see is redwood.

    submitted by /u/Tenny111111111111111
    [link] [comments]

    Vent and rant about Theriz.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I friggin hate em man. I made this account just to post this. I had a level 50 parasaur, named goose. and a level 10 dilo named Adda. i was gathering materials for a smithy when the Therizino whos been living down the hill from us randomly attacks Goose and adda, killing both. Then it comes for me, destroying my thatch house and my bed. im triggered.

    submitted by /u/samthehammy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel