• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 31, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Let a full Ghillie not be targeted by Parasaurs, Troodons, Scouts, Pegos and Ichthys [lets get some stealth into this game]

    ARK: Survival Evolved Let a full Ghillie not be targeted by Parasaurs, Troodons, Scouts, Pegos and Ichthys [lets get some stealth into this game]


    Let a full Ghillie not be targeted by Parasaurs, Troodons, Scouts, Pegos and Ichthys [lets get some stealth into this game]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Lets be honest, stealth isn't in this game anymore but could be a great aspect of it.

    If Parasaurs, Troodons and Scouts couldn't detect players wearing a full Ghillie suit it would already be a great change.

    Wild and tamed Pegos and Ichthys not targeting Ghillie would be amazing. A lot of people hat these little shits.

    Tek should still be able to detect everyone. Not sure about snow owls.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    Dododex v2.1 is now available, with improvements to the level picker and more

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Counter to Rock Golem Raiding?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm a new player to ark and don't know enough to defend a base well and need your help.

    Context: My friends and I had a small underwater cave, built a wall of heavy turrets pretty far from the entrance with atleast 4 stacks of bullets in each turret. We also had plant turrets out front along with a pit with some high level sarcos in it. Even with all this, a guy with ONE rock Golem was able to raid us. This isn't the first time a golem has just walked all over us. Any suggests for how to stop this? There has to be a better option than just more bullets. I also want to get Tek turrets but my friends and I can't beat the bosses without a base and we just keep getting raided no matter where we build.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ablindmind
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for shoulder pets.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Allow us to access shoulder pretty inventory without throwing them on the ground. Use the same button to access a shoulder pet dino inventorywhen it's on your shoulder as other dino inventory when you aren't near other dinos or riding one.

    submitted by /u/CaptainObviousSpeaks
    [link] [comments]

    My fps has gone from 60-80 on epic to 30-40 on either high or epic.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    What happened? Anything in the patch that changed the graphics?

    submitted by /u/DAANHHH
    [link] [comments]

    Do real pve servers exist in Ark ??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I of course mean pve = player versus environment

    i have seen a lot of video of player raiding other players things and killing them on pve servers

    as I understand, there is a lot of server settings, so I just want to know if Real player versus environment exist in Ark ??

    submitted by /u/Poulpc
    [link] [comments]

    Can I defeat the alpha dragon?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    I have 19 Therizinosaurus with 60k hp, 2500-3000% melee and a yuty with 120k hp 5k stam and 2k weight. Can I defeat the alpha dragon? The beta drains the health to like 6-10k hp

    submitted by /u/UnlikeHybrid
    [link] [comments]

    Crop Growth Speed for Single Player?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    I'm just dipping my toes into farming for the first time in this game. However, can anyone recommend a good multiplier for crop growth speed in single player? It's taken me several real-time days just to get a few crops since my game world isn't persistent. Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Ini coding help

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    So I'm super rusty with the .ini and whatnot coding. If I wanted to replace pegomastix with say glowtails how would I do that? Bonus points if you tell me how to replace it with glowtails, shinehorns, and the frogdog thing. I just am having problems trying to find the right resources for this.

    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like this new anticollision to fix meshing is screwing up cave building. Even on unofficial the S plus mod won't build into the walls in the slightest. Leaving gaps all in the sides and tops of your walls.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Meshers complaining they need more stealth because they are getting caught.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Lol? If you make parasaurs not detect people in ghillie, you might as well remove it from the game with the rest of the meshing tools.

    ANYTHING that assists meshing should be removed from the game till meshing is controlled.

    NOTHING should be added to the game till meshing is controlled.

    DO NOT let people change the subject at hand. The players cannot keep letting this go.

    submitted by /u/Mui_gogeta
    [link] [comments]

    Does c4 stay when you log out?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    The title says it. We have a pvp server that we mostly play cooperatively on though one person who plays much more than us placed a base near our drive base. It's probably not a problem but if things go crazy it would be nice to be able to remove it.

    If I place c4 will it stay? Such that if that contingency arises I can blow up said base (assuming they don't find the c4 of course)

    submitted by /u/T2RX6
    [link] [comments]

    Vindactur rips WC a new one :(

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Server 81 Ragnarock went down about an hour ago, give or take a few minutes. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Lilrudeduck
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with boss runs

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Don't need help as in knowing what to do, just need an extra man. I can help you on your own server or something in return if you want.

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for RolePlay Servers [PC]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    hello there, im looking for any rp servers with medium to high player counts. I would prefer the server to be primitive and pvp, but im fine with everything.

    submitted by /u/natetyty22
    [link] [comments]

    Games always crashes (PC)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    So my game keeps crashing. Takes forever to open the game now and whenever I try to join a server through battlemetrics or in general the game crashes. Whenever I do something my game crashes... I've tried validating the game files I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times I've checked my drivers I've checked my hardware. My pc is perfectly capable of running ark btw I've been playing since 2016. This is getting very annoying and it making it impossible to play the game.

    submitted by /u/I_shjt_you_not
    [link] [comments]

    Desert armor vs Ghillie

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Question. I have a MC set of Desert armor with approx 100 hyperthermal insulation for each piece, and I have an Ascendant Ghillie set that can easily cross 200 hyperthermal insulation each piece with a crafter.

    Crafting costs aside, which set of blueprints would be more beneficial in terms of reducing food/water drain?

    Bonus question: the person I'm discussing this with says he always believed desert armor has the special ability of reducing water drain. Can anyone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    What's the second best way to farm element from Extinction?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Cluster I'm on disabled Doedicurus spawns.

    submitted by /u/Majin_Romulus
    [link] [comments]

    Tips to find lost dinos?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I was playing on ragnarok and I hatched a Wyvern. I flew my pteranodon home with the wyvern following me. I didn't fly fast so I wouldn't lose him but when I got back to my base he was nowhere to be found. I've been looking for him for 15 hours straight now. And I still cant find him. I do NOT want to spawn in another wyvern. I want mine back. Any tips? I've been all over half the map spamming follow all but nothing. EDIT: I'm on xbox one

    submitted by /u/SWS_99
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    PC ONLY

    Hello! me and my friend are looking for people to join us at ark! Doesn't matter if you're good or bad, we will give you the experience. we're offering a fun and good time with us at Ark. A lot of long hours, raids and a good laugh. We've played the game since it was in alpha, we're experienced and know how to proper play. We're not tryhards, but we get down to the base and defense and pvp. If you're interested for a fun time, DM me or reply here.

    Kind regards,

    Flashie

    Flashie#9170

    submitted by /u/MrFlashie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel