• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 10, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Joy of Dismount Propulsion

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Joy of Dismount Propulsion


    The Joy of Dismount Propulsion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Homestead floating base, Sky Town by The Pilgrim

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    BUG: New S+ Metal Structures Cannot Be Crafted On Argentavis Saddle

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Kishko's new poll seems to have a strong outlook. How does Reddit / Ark devs feel about this one.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Commands for Homestead TEK items?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I'm playing singleplayer on PS4 and have already defeated all of the bosses, but with the new Homestead update out, there are new TEK Engrams (specifically Dedicated Storage) that I would like to have, but I don't want to refight all of the bosses. Does anyone have the engram commands?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Old ARK player opinion

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    I've decided to install ARK back, but the current state of the game seems kinda unplayable for new players in ARK (pvp servers).

    I have tried to start on different pvp servers and the result ends up the same in all of them. Some griefers transfer from another server to wipe "noob/begginers bases". I remember back in the days, you couldn't transfer at all. But it seems that there are no limitations and griefers can just transfer as much as they want and ruin others experiences. Since all servers are a bit old, it creates a bubble that repeats over and over. I liked the idea of small tribe servers tho.

    I know what PvP stands for, but seems pretty much impossible to start from 0 right now. Unless you have someone that covers your back and help you. But even if you find a nice and cool server, you get weekly attacked by griefers when you are just trying to grow. That being said, I guess I will just have to wait for new servers to come up.

    Any ideas if there are gonna be new servers soon? Any non-transferable server?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Shezix28
    [link] [comments]

    Stone flexible pipes won’t connect to tap, am I missing anything?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    How Do I Destroy Stone Fence Foundations?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Me and my friend found a really nice spot for a base, but the problem is some people placed 5 stone fence foundations there. We figured it would be like normal foundations so we spent awhile making grenades and threw 10 grenades at them. The problem was when we went to check the health, none of them were below 9000 health, some didn't even get damaged at all (they are all very close together). I am not sure why they did not take damage but does anyone have any suggestions for destroying these. With enough time we could make improvised explosive devices but I would like to avoid that as that would take hours. We tried destroying them with pikes but we found that was very costly (needing to repair it every 900 damage) and takes a very long time.

    submitted by /u/Buck_Shot1
    [link] [comments]

    Lost character

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    So I went to play on the Center, everything went fine until I noticed my Dino's weren't mine, so I exited the game and did an update on my ps4.

    Booted up the game and now it's askong me to make a new character.

    What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/QueenDragonRider
    [link] [comments]

    Gamebreaking Bugs/Problem Prim+ PC

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Dear devs!

    First of all thx for fixxing prim+, sadly there are some new bugs (only 3 so far we could detect)

    • Hazard Suit's (aberation): The Crafting Materials changed... now we need Polymer and Gas Balls blue gems crystal fiber and hide. --> Before the crafting materials were: Blue Gems, Crystaal, Prim+ Glas, Prim+ Leather, Fiber Hide

    Organic polymer isnt a problem (but not very primitive) but the gas balls are a big problem- there is no way to farm then in primitive plus ):

    • Hazard Suit crafting: They are now only craftable in a Fabricator .... sadly there is no fabricater in prim+ -- before the update they were craftable in smithy and advanced smithy !
    • Last bug we detected: Bee Hives have a bigger inventory now, but dont produce Bee wax (prim+ material) anymore .... :(

    Thx for you help !

    submitted by /u/Biberteddy
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Characters through obelisk

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Hey so I transferred my level 73 character from the Island to Abberation. I transferred back to the island shortly after. I received my items back but my levels are gone and so are my upgrade points. Is there a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/OnlyStevieRS
    [link] [comments]

    is creative a mod

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:34 PM PST

    I just want to know if creative is a mod or game mode because I really want to play Creative Mode because it looks amazing and you can build cool stuff build cool bases and basically cool stuff all around

    submitted by /u/haven253
    [link] [comments]

    Temporary fix for Platforms Plus

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Temporary fix for Platforms Plus

    You can still construct platforms with large platform wedges and outer wedges using their other snap points by creating all or part of a dodecagon. To do this, alternate between four square and seven triangular foundations or ceilings. This will allow you to snap the platform wedges "together". Inner wedges appear to have no snap points so I wasn't able to work out a fix for them.

    Hopefully this gets fixed soon enough for no one to need this, but there it is.

    https://i.redd.it/3quzwzji9al21.png

    submitted by /u/digitiliad
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is with tamed wyvern AI in Dragonmalte Trench?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Just lost my first Wyvern in the trench becausemy wyvern decided to fly around randomly after being dismounted, whistled it to land and derped around and took a dip in the lava and died. Anyone else have this/seen this? no other wyverns were around to aggro mine btw.

    submitted by /u/Mews88
    [link] [comments]

    back to the island map, only 1 problem

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:28 PM PST

    I can't get to any obsidian, all the caves are blocked off. I've managed to get myself a nice metal base out in the swampy woods, I'm well hidden and have a fabricator.

    I know for sure you can get obsidian at the metal volcano mountain but I don't prefer to fly and I mostly work from my grinding boat so if anyone could help because google doesn't, I'd be very appreciative!

    submitted by /u/TokyoDisney
    [link] [comments]

    What mods can you not live without?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Now that S+ has been implemented (....kinda...), what other mods can you simply not play without after discovering them? For me, it's definitely Immersive Taming. I really don't enjoy vanilla taming that much and IT is so much more fun. Even though there's still a grind, it feels exciting and interesting because of the way it progresses instead of just annoying.

    Besides that, Boss Arena Tweaker (which removes animal restrictions and makes boss fights much more fun in my opinion) and Naj's Speedy Flyers are my go-tos.

    What about you? Let's hear it!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't craft metal machete. (playing on ps4)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I have the engram unlocked and all the ingredients and I'm at the smithy, but there's no blue print to craft the item. Am I doing something wrong? it's driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/masongreen12
    [link] [comments]

    Custom weapon power command?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:58 PM PST

    I was wondering if there was a command to spawn in or modify weapons to have a high damage % (say about 600 or so) and if so how do I?

    submitted by /u/Lunarcobra
    [link] [comments]

    Cool rock band

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Lost unlocked hairstyles

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Not sure what caused it, but on Steam PC, all of my unlocked hairstyles are now locked again. Usually spawning in SP, dying and respawning should fix it, but that doesn't appear to be working. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Juoven
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tribe Small tribes only

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:46 PM PST

    looking for tribe had lvl 101 character but lost it and dont know what server it is on.. but i have experience and im just looking to grind and breed and have fun

    submitted by /u/ItzZemzi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel