• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 30, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Best experience I’ve ever had with ark.

    ARK on Xbox One Best experience I’ve ever had with ark.


    Best experience I’ve ever had with ark.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I want to tell you guys about the best experience I've ever had on ark. This guy put a comment on the weekly recruitment thread saying he was looking for players to join him and and his son, so I joined and got a base going while they were offline. I had tamed a few trikes, some raptors and some Pteranodons by the Time they started getting on. This server was not boosted at all so I figured I'd try to join their tribe. On the way to their base my entire army of tames somehow got killed by a pack of raptors and an alpha raptor. So I went to their base empty handed and asked to join. They said yes and soon invited me to a party. Very quickly I had realized that these guys had very little idea of what they were doing. So I was constantly teaching them things, and surprising them with tames that they didn't know how to tame. Eventually they got a platform bronto saddle and built a base on it and they would just wander around the map with it. I built a lot and they were always impressed with my builds. We also had a bunch of inside jokes, like someone would start playing that "turn down for what" song and by the time they said "what" and the beat kicked in someone would get killed. Or playing the pirates of the Caribbean theme and someone would pull up on a raft and kill somebody. We ended up getting to a point where we were spending as many resources as we were making, and i think that's what ended the entire server. It became too much work and not enough fun. We were at pretty basic settings so it was very hard to do anything, but we still had fun just doing the stupid shit we did

    submitted by /u/seannytoobad
    [link] [comments]

    Who would be interested in an rp server?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Thinking about starting up an rp server but wondering if I would even have anyone to play on it, it would be prim + most likely based around factions/kingdoms

    If this is not the place mods lmk and I'll delete it

    submitted by /u/Supersquare04
    [link] [comments]

    Cant escape the center

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Why can't I upload my dinos that have no timer? Just visited the center on pve to raid artifacts from the caves. I also tamed a hyena hyenadon while there. When at an obb, I select the upload button and nothing happens, no timer no warning screen, just nothing. For either my rock drake I brought or the hyena I tamed. Anyone knows why?

    submitted by /u/Boarders0
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants to join me on my server leave your Xbox gamer tag in the comments or personally tag me. PS this will begin next week on April 4

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    I’m interested to see how many people on here use PC? I have the game on xbox but i use it on windows.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Before anyone takes offense I don't have a problem with playing it on console, just a preference.

    submitted by /u/banantler
    [link] [comments]

    How would you go about creating a server, and between Center and Island, which is map better?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Weight Reduction ini files for item weight reduction

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. Been recently adding a few stack size changes to my Nitrado cluster and everything is fine. The issue im having is trying to reduce weight of some of the individual resources. For example, I have stacked multiple meats etc and weight is still fine but it's when I come to the heavier resources like metal, crystal, obsidian etc I am trying to get them to weigh half as much. Example, metal in 500 stacks weighing 250, Obsidian in 200 weighing 100 etc... Like I said previously, getting the stacks is fine and implemented its just the weight reduction which I am trying to figure out.

    submitted by /u/ziplobthud
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    I cant see my health etc. On the right part of the screen, I see part of it. I think my screen is too small. I dont see an option in the options menu to correct this.

    Any other way to correct the size of the hud?

    submitted by /u/Muhreijn
    [link] [comments]

    How?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    So I am a big time official server person and I just recently wanted to start a server with friends and host it through nitrado (using app through Xbox) and I was wondering does it classify the server as pc unofficial

    submitted by /u/binlO-cc
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse and Keyboard

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Has Wildcard said anything about adding support for mouse and keyboard on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/TienThomas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel