• Breaking News

    Monday, April 29, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I found this mad pachy on my island world.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    My favorite Easter color tame I've got for Tek Stego so far

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Where do i report PS4 Abuse?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Meshing, Abuse, breaking COC.

    I've reported this 3 times over 4 month period. Same tribe no punishment. every ticket I've submitted with clear video evidence gets set as solved the moment i submit it. I don't get a single response.

    I've been told i'm submitting these wrong.

    Can someone please direct me to where i report Abuse on PS4?

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Try to guess which one is as high as a kite right now

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    Nice View of All Three Obelisks, sorta

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain this death?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Sup folks, quick and easy here. Playing SP with some boosted rates, the usual. Just got insta killed by my own dinosaur (Poison Wyvern) while mounted. Not sure what the deal is. Here's a video: https://youtu.be/sZubu85Y8Po

    it's a sad day to be playing hardcore

    submitted by /u/Firebird117
    [link] [comments]

    Why use ice titans,or any titans if you are a mega tribe against tribe with 4 people

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    So we had a mega tribe uploade titan to the island on my cluster come to our base with a ice titan destoyed stuf then left how does one destroy ice titan they also had 3 titans tamed on extinction. It was not even a way to pvp

    submitted by /u/javonjw
    [link] [comments]

    Weight reduction ini code for resources - Xbox Nitrado-

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. Been recently adding a few stack size changes to my Nitrado cluster and everything is fine. The issue im having is trying to reduce weight of some of the individual resources. For example, I have stacked multiple meats etc and weight is still fine but it's when I come to the heavier resources like metal, crystal, obsidian etc I am trying to get them to weigh half as much. Example, metal in 500 stacks weighing 250, Obsidian in 200 weighing 100 etc... Like I said previously, getting the stacks is fine and implemented its just the weight reduction which I am trying to figure out.

    submitted by /u/ziplobthud
    [link] [comments]

    Back to Ark after some time: Plant-x were always so strong?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Hello, all, I'm finally back into Ark PC (up till SE, no new DLC yet)

    I've started anew on a PVPofficial Ragnarok and leveled like crazy (those 4x weekendss are OP xD), tamed some dinos, studied a bit the new kibble system and met a ship made in stone with 5 plant-x that annihillated almost all my dinos in 2 seconds each (some were tamed 140+)
    With the actual toilet bug of infinite poop, i would like to know if plant-x changed so much in this last year.

    To me they seems extreme powerful now, with a dps of almost 100, high range and debuff, so easily to get and build. Firearms dont damage them anymore, how can a newbie fight back? I had to sit in my base on a small island for like an hour cus of this.

    Tnx for any help ^^

    submitted by /u/dax85
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinting decay?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    If you neglect a baby and don't imprint on it, does it still (because I believe it did in the past) lose its imprinting stat over time?

    And if so how long will it take to completely lower their imprint bonus to 0%?

    Thanks for any help in advance.

    submitted by /u/ff0204
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime new Servers come to console?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Like classic pvp

    submitted by /u/hasefanatiker
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner tips and a nice montage at 5:30 !

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    Help me understand the new turret targeting

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    So in the patch notes a couple patches back, it says that the FastTurretTargeting system is used automatically for anything moving faster than 300cm/s. My understanding of this targeting system is that it improves on server performance (and makes it harder to do things like rocket running) by just using a more "if target in range and visible, deal damage" method instead of the more costly track-and-hitscan method.

    My question is, how fast is 300cm/s? The wiki tells me that a cm is an Unreal Engine measurement, and that a foundation in Ark is approximately 3m across (or 300cm). [Edited, typo.]

    Does this really mean that 300cm/s is 1 foundation per second? If I'm not mistaken a pretty standard build player character moves faster than that while walking.

    submitted by /u/Crowfooted
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash random?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Hello, every time i play the grame crashes random after 2 to 10 minutes of gameplay, here's the error code: https://i.imgur.com/RhjGvak.jpg

    I tested a new game in multiple maps (the island, scorched, etc) but the crash happen in the same way

    submitted by /u/reter29
    [link] [comments]

    Question about .INI files

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    Is there a tool that I can copy and paste my existing .INI code into that can tell me what each line of code is or does?

    submitted by /u/unfinished-senten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel