• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 27, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think, THINK, the melee here is good for a breeder...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    How can I transfer my character from one map to another?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find a solution for my problem and I thought some of you might be able to help.

    It's been a while since I player Ark and recently I decided to get back into it. I usually run a dedicated server from my PC and my family an I play on our consoles. We decided to go to a different map so I suggested we go to the obelisk and upload our characters so we'd be able to transfer them to the new one. We have characters on Scorched Earth and we wanted to transfer to the Island.

    Now, i'ts been a while since I've played but I seem to remember there being a button to upload your character. This is not the case anymore in my game. Even all the pages, posts and videos I've watched/read about transferring characters show an "upload character data" button when you visit the obelisk. I do not have this, instead I have a "transfer servers" button that opens up an empty list because I have no other servers to transfer to as I do not have a cluster running. It DOES allow me to upload tames and items, which I've tested and it definitely works. Upload on one map, download on the other, like i remembered, but it does not allow me to upload my character.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/LRod1027
    [link] [comments]

    HD mod for Ragnarok

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Wyvern Milk

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    What's the easiest way to get wyvern milk/ does anyone have spare?

    submitted by /u/_Topaz_The_Loser_
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Titan taming woes

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Singleplayer settings and nothing else, dedicated private server.

    This is how my forest titan attempt went:

    First attempt, griffin from ragnarok and tons of ammo and multiple 180% fabricated snipers. Landed about 500 out of 650 shots against the corrupted node in 15 minutes or so. Forest Titan got aggro'd on a mob that was under the ground so he despawned. Tried to bring a mek for the second run. Youtube made it look easy. For some reason their siege cannons do 6250, mine does 1250. Had to most dishonorably cheat and spawn in extra rounds to finish him off and get a gamma tame.

    Now I'm about to face the Ice Titan. I don't feel like I can shoot the node enough to take it down before he either despawns or gets called back to the center of the ring. People say it only takes a few good cannon rounds to take the node down but I don't see video proof of that without the siege cannon doing 5x damage, which I'm assuming is a spawned in ascendant siege cannon module. Also I have Snow Owls and could work on getting one with a ton of melee damage and strafe the node. I have a very high level argent that does about 750 damage a hit so I could possibly get an owl close to that level. I don't think the argent is fast enough to survive the strafing runs.

    Does anyone have a clue how much HP these nodes have? Shooting it with guns seems to be a go-to strategy in groups but solo it doesnt seem plausible with how often they get called back to the center. I did not have the Forest Titan get called back and I still shot that node for a long time without any success.

    Just to throw some numbers out there. When I would miss with sniper I'd do about 63 damage. The M.C.S.M was doing 1250 on the misses. If 2 blasts from it really do kill a corrupted node, then 2500/63= 40 bullets, roughly. 10 times that was not enough. Maybe there's a bug in the game settings. Max dino level is 150.

    submitted by /u/_CaptainCasual_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel