• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 27, 2019

    Ark PS4 Gonna breed this argy (stats right after taming came in)

    Ark PS4 Gonna breed this argy (stats right after taming came in)


    Gonna breed this argy (stats right after taming came in)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Dino colour changing help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    So I've just been trying to figure out this whole colour change with the admin commands. To begin, this is the first time using the commands. I am on single player, I can get the colour to change but as soon as I unpause the dinos change back to their old colors. Is there a step I am missing to make the colors stick? Every video I've watched they just resume playing with the dino the new colour. Is it possibly to do with the candy colour change eggs?

    submitted by /u/Aer0san
    [link] [comments]

    CrossArk Restrictions

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    Hey so I've recently opened a new map (Aberration) and have clustered it with Ragnarok, now during the testing of Transfers I found out that if I put a Dino into a Cryopod (we tested using an Allo and a Wyvern) it will allow me to transfer that Dino to Aberration. In my CrossArk I have it set to disallow the download of dinos not found on Aberration...anyone know how to stop Cryopods with Non Aberration Dinos inside from transferring?

    submitted by /u/Altered_Oblivion
    [link] [comments]

    A question about retrieving items from a storage box

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just started playing Ark and I have a question regarding the storage boxes. Is there any way to pick up a specific quantity of a stack of items? I keep getting encumbered because I have to retrieve entire stacks

    submitted by /u/snowguard777
    [link] [comments]

    Is 133 damege good for a allo

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Respawn

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Playing PvE. 2 players. Respawning random location. Sometimes, when I respawn I appear close to where I died. Sometimes far away. Is there anyway I can assure I'll respawn close to my dead body/other player?

    submitted by /u/ARK-ps4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel