• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ever wondered if it was possible to be hit by a Drop?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ever wondered if it was possible to be hit by a Drop?


    Ever wondered if it was possible to be hit by a Drop?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Abberation world won't load multiplayer or singleplayer. Does anyone know what's the probelm

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    clarification for rag bosses tekgram

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    does alpha dragon in ragnarok drop what alpha dragon on the island would drop now?

    I checked the wiki and

    this page doesn't mention anything https://ark.gamepedia.com/Ragnarok_Arena_(Ragnarok)#Alpha#Alpha)

    this page says it does https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dragon#Alpha

    this page says it does https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Tier#Buildings

    and this page says it does https://ark.gamepedia.com/Boss_Arenas#Rewards

    some github I found that the wiki is using says it doesn't

    so...which is correct now?

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    When trying to pick up a tribemate on a anky/doedic/beaver it keeps only picking up the player. Is there any fix to this yet?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    It's super frustraiting trying to pick up someone when you've just farmed :(

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a smart breeding alternative for someone who plays on Xbox and only has acces to a Mac computer? How can I check my post tame stat points?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    Have tried installing smart breeder to my Mac using various different programs to run the .exe file but i can't get it working. How can I check my post tame stats as someone who plays on Xbox and only has access to a Mac laptop? It seems all the stat calculators I have access to only work for pre tame stats.

    submitted by /u/keeeny
    [link] [comments]

    Tame Roulette

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Bored and want to tame something, but you don't know what? Then use Tame Roulette to get a random dino to tame with easy access to Dododex (uses dododex:// URL scheme, so mobile only) for when you find something you want to tame.

    https://tristan.games/apps/tameroulette/

    submitted by /u/tristangre97
    [link] [comments]

    Is changing default mouse sensitivity below 0.2 possible?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I have the problem that I want to keep my ark ingame mouse sensitivity below the ingame option menu minimal of 0.2 (sliders all the way to the left).

    I know that you can change the sensitivity manually in the GameUserSetting.ini.

    The problem is though that whenever you change something in the Ingame Options menu afterwards and press save it will reset to the sensitivity slider minimum of 0.2!

    Is there another file that can change the default of what the sliders minimum sensitivity would be?

    For example in the BaseInput.ini there is some parts called but I am not sure what they do.

    "+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.f,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=0.07f))

    +AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.f,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=0.07f))"

    Might that be something like this?

    Hopefully someone with more knowledge about these things can help me out :)

    submitted by /u/Andeeeeh
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics problem... details in comment

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    For a kibble farm do I only need one type of dino for each egg type?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    I'm new and haven't made kibble yet or know how it works but from what I think, looking at the wiki,i only need one dino of each egg size. (Extra small, small, medium, large, extra large, special) by one dino I mean multiple dinos of one type so more eggs. However I've heard in videos people say dino x prefers dino y kibble. Is this just because dino x takes the kibble that is produced from the same eggs size as dino y or so dinos prefer a different dino kibble for another reason?

    submitted by /u/KotomiIchinose96
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck extinction

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    You fucking ruined this game you pos devs

    submitted by /u/Mjsechrest2
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with imprinting please

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    All my dinosaurs seem to mature before I can care for them and imprint on them.

    (This may be because their all basic dinosaurs) but is this supposed to be happening?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ff0204
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Cards Spaghetti Code at it again...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Will Aberration DLC spawn in Procedural Generated Map Naturally?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    I read somewhere that any DLCs you have will spawn its creatures and items naturally on any map you are on. Will Aberration DLC work the same for procedurally generated maps?

    submitted by /u/Makyvir
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Wipe Bug

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    I had this Ragnarok singleplayer world that I had played for a while, and one day I tried logging on and all of my dinos and my base was gone. Along with all of my mods being uninstalled. Does anyone know why this would have happened? It has happened to me three times.

    submitted by /u/Falbright54
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Egg Candies!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Ark 108gb HELP!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Ark said it was 29gb of space and when i downloded it, i had 94 gb of space. When i finished downloding it it wanted 108 gb of more space.

    I just bought the regular game for the easter sale.

    Why is it so big when i have no mods or dlcs.

    If i have dlc's how do i check?

    -thx

    submitted by /u/emil_bennett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel