• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Easter Ice Wyvern

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Easter Ice Wyvern


    Easter Ice Wyvern

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    True that

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm super thrilled about this lvl 135 easter griffy we tamed!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    Cool wyvern drawing I found

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Argys best bird?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    It seems to be argys are by far the best birds in the game. Quetzal are slow but do have some usefulnees. After playing around with wyvern and griffins I found them faster but their stats are horrible. Does that have something to do with the fact that they were spawned in without dlc? Anyway I found there stats to be horrible. Also the griffin can't pick anything up. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Jdeibler3
    [link] [comments]

    8 Drakes....I can’t stop hatching them. They’re just so beautiful.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    So I’m trying to tame a 145 giga, but it’s just me on my single player server. Any specific techniques or gear that i should use?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    The last thing you see before your raft is destroyed and you are swarmed by Megalodon.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    I want to improve my house, any tips?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    If i have a castoroides do i really need a trike?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    I mean my castoroides has amazing weight and it can collect berries while running but also wood way better then the trike can so do i really need the trike?

    submitted by /u/BulletForcer97
    [link] [comments]

    Just another day on ark

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    New to ARK, 1 thing that disturbs me..

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    So i finally downloaded and bought ark. Enjoyed the view bla bla bla. I spawn at the socalled 'Easy' South Zone. i survived there for the most part. Built a little house and stuff and i decided to explore a bit. first thing i see is a completely robotic dinosaur running towards me. I didnt even bother throwing my spear at the guy.

    its just.. how. because i thought i was supposed to be the one that invents all that stuff right. and if not, where does it come from. im not mad im just wildly confused. right after this post ill take the time to do some research because the answer is probably around the corner of a wiki page, but feel free to enlighten me

    submitted by /u/PickquickThee
    [link] [comments]

    When does Easter event end.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    When will I stop seeing bunny dodos and bunny oviraptors?

    Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/ff0204
    [link] [comments]

    Patiently waiting for the sacrifice :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    When your baby irl wakes up your babies in game don’t

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    PS4 Looking for tribe members on a boasted server cluster must have DLCS if interested msg KFC_ttv or Johnjamsss

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    GG 60Gang

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    I have tried and tried again to play ark but each time I get to a certain point, I get raided and wiped, is there anyone on here who would be willing to let me join them? PS4

    submitted by /u/porridgehogg
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble getting bee

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys how do you get giant bees easily and what do I do when there are multiple beehives on each other?

    Thankd

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding a Tek Transmitter on a PvP server?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    I finally have an S+ Tek Transmitter, but now there's a huge beam of light shooting out of my base, broadcasting for all to see my rather well hidden base. Can I do anything about this? If I only pull it out to upload, I will still leave it behind when I switch servers on my cluster. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/ModernT1mes
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like ark

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    there was a game maybe a month or two ago on this sub that had a caotion like "could take over ark". It hadnt came oit yet but had aspects like building, taming and whatnot. Does anyone know what it is or games liek it thanks?

    submitted by /u/pooh-brane
    [link] [comments]

    Ice wyvern

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    How can I unlock speed on Ice wyvern?

    submitted by /u/L7KY
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone looking for an admin

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    If u are looking for an admin then I'm your guy.Im friendly,I stick to the rules and I know a lot of commands.message me on this or on my ps4.my name is thesquishygamer.Btw I have a mic.

    submitted by /u/ferdaws123
    [link] [comments]

    Argys won't grab second snail.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    On the wiki it says argys can grab two snails, one with shift and one with c. The c grab doesn't work. I host my own server on pc, is there a command line I need to input in order to make it possible? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Lukisfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel