• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 30, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One 180s (2 in front), 160 & 175 (ice), and 190 (center). Whoever said Ark is about playing smart? :)

    ARK on Xbox One 180s (2 in front), 160 & 175 (ice), and 190 (center). Whoever said Ark is about playing smart? :)


    180s (2 in front), 160 & 175 (ice), and 190 (center). Whoever said Ark is about playing smart? :)

    Posted: 30 May 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    So I tried to join a server I usually play on and when I tried to join a box came up and said could not retrieve address and now it says it when I join other servers too, does anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    Help! Can't travel to another server, private Nitrado.

    Posted: 29 May 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Short of it is I can't travel to my other server. Last night I started on Rag then went to Island and not can't transfer back to Rag. I search and find the new session. I enter the correct password and click accept. Then nothing, well really 3 of the 4 buttons at the bottom now gray out a bit (Join with Survivor, Refresh, and Add to Favorites).

    No warning about invalid items, I've seen that message before but not this time. I've tried other obelisks, given it overnight. Everyone else on my cluster can transfer back and forth just fine.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/eciggy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to join their server?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Because of "could not retrieve address"

    submitted by /u/RipOffRodney
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to find session Address

    Posted: 29 May 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Had this happen last year a few times and the year before as well my game kicks me out then I got the error "failed to find session address" I've restarted the game restarted my Xbox and restarted my router nothing works and I just put a wyvern in the obelisk so I don't want to decay.

    submitted by /u/Turniip00
    [link] [comments]

    Not fully connecting to server?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    So I'm posting on behalf of my SO because this only seems to be an issue for him. Probably a solid 40% of the time when he logs into our server (official/crossover) he's not actually connected. He'll lay in a bed before logging off, but when he logs back in he'll e standing and can't access chests/dino inventories, open/close doors, etc. He'll just have to keep relogging, sometimes 5+ times, until he eventually logs in and is laying in bed. We play together on the same connection and I almost never have this issue, so I don't believe it's a problem with our internet, especially since he's connected via ethernet and I'm wireless. Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ValithWest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel