• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Obsessed

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Obsessed


    Ark Obsessed

    Posted: 04 May 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    I wish I had more friends to talk to about Ark. I constantly talk my Husband's face off about everything Ark related lol

    I've been playing since July 15, 2015 and it's always held a special place in my heart ever since.

    I've been playing solo for about 2 years now, every friend has come and gone and my Husband is sick of it lol

    I genuinely enjoy relaxing by grinding materials and not needing to check in with tribesmen or feel obligated to always be on the mic.

    I just wish I had friends to show off pics of my base to lol people who would appreciate my work.

    Thanks for the small rant (:

    submitted by /u/TokyoDisney
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crossplay xbox/pc

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    If I get this game for pc, can I play NA official servers with my Xbox friends?

    submitted by /u/awesomesquared2
    [link] [comments]

    SE glitch

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Anyone having trouble playing SE right now? Get to the same point on the map and the game crashes. Lat 60 long 60 then boom, game crashes

    submitted by /u/Hb150
    [link] [comments]

    What does imprinting do

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    I know imprinting adds a buff to the creature but when it says imprinted by name I was just wondering if it was better for that specific player

    submitted by /u/Cr1msonRiot
    [link] [comments]

    Giga Advice (Must NOT live on Rag or The Island. Singleplayer Only)

    Posted: 04 May 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    So for me in Singleplayer. Once a giga spawns on a map and its either tamed or murdered. It refuses to respawn. They've only ever spawned after about 50 or more in-game days and not always probable. I recently just discovered a way to get them to spawn. I live on The Island and have bases set up across the main story maps. I use Ragnarok for taming since they have a higher creature count overall and high chance of high levels. Now what i do is get anything valuable out of Rag. delete ragnarok data. Go back to the island. Go back to rag and spawn away from the Giga spawns. Gigas will not normally instantly spawn. 2 usually are in the highlands (You may or may not need to kill and or tamr the first giga to get the other to spawn) and 1 in the desert in the Death Sands. Usually far north. Keep looking for mantis vultures arthros in the desert to look for a giga and your on the right track. A good indicator if the gigas have spawned is checking the wyvern eggs in the highlands. They dont instantly spawn. but if done the Slomo 20 (max) cheat and speed up time and theyll eventually begin laying eggs. Then check the highlands n deserts if theres any worthy gigas around. if not then rinse and repeat. Again this works for me since Gigas dont spawn often. This is info in case anyone wants gigas in SP but they couldnt get em to spawn.

    submitted by /u/Morikar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel