• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 25, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 24 May 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How is Offical PVE and questions on PVE rules etc?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    SKIP to the bottom, there are my questions, the big novel is just me explaining why I wanted to try PVE

    Long story short, I am a OG ark player, have played official PVP on Xbox way back when the game first came out. Me and a group of friends were Alpha tribe on the original island map, on center and aberration. As the game went on some friends got sick and tired of how PVP works in this game so we lost most of our active members. Me and a few of my friends last PVP experience was when Extinction first came out, we tried small tribe servers becasue we only had a few members. However, our PVP experience was ruined and caused us all to quit the game because a tribe or tribes broke the rules of small tribe and made a huge 4-8+ tribe alliance and wiped our 3 man tribe.

    Ever since that experience me and my friends quit the game and realized that Ark is just not what it used to be when it first came out, unless you start off Alpha or break the rules, you are unlikely surviving in PVP anymore unless you have tons of active players. Official PVP has become to toxic in the way that players have ruined Ark Survival. Back when I first played, when you got wiped, you were allowed to keep playing and thats what most people did, now when you get wiped you are basically done from the game with all of the rule breaking going on and other non sense.

    So that is my story, me and all of my friends quit the game because there is no point anymore after our last attempt of playing a legit PVP official server

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This leads me to PVE questions as I have never played it and why I am interested in it. The reason I am interested in PVE is because Ark is a nostalgic game for me and my friends. We have so many memories on that game and there is just always the urge to want to get back into it and play it, however after so many attempts to play the game how it once was, I know there is no possible way to ever get that back.

    The only enjoyment I know me and my friends can have in this game anymore is either through private servers or PVE now. I have friends who have little experience on this game and it would be cool to share the Ark experience with them. That being said, I am not going to play private servers as I have done that many times and boosted servers get old and boring when I can grind stuff out in just 10 minutes.

    I have no experience with how PVE works and the rules and have herd things about it.

    Here are my questions

    #1 - Is there a limit to how many dinos can be on the map? If so does this means there is no point of playing because if that limit is reached I cannot even tame myself 20-50 dinos even as a small tribe in PVE? Or does each tribe get a limit? I have herd that is a map limit and that sounds pretty BS because if I want to play PVE how can I ever tame myself a dino if other tribes made the limit max out?

    #2 - Do you think there is room for me to play on official pve servers or are the maps hogged with giant bases filling the entire map?

    #3 - How long do you have until your base and dinos get erased? Meaning how often do you have to log in?

    #4 - Is PVE the same as PVP in terms of you cannot build structures in a range near peoples bases and is there a limit to how much you can build?

    #5 - What are the main ways that people will troll you in PVE? I am assuming off the top of my head the only thing that can happen in PVE is they can kill dinos you are trying to tame, aggro dinos to your base or something along the lines of that?

    #6 - Am I allowed to build in caves and things like that or does the game stop you from building in those areas? Is there official rules that I am not allowed to block off or build in certain areas and if so what are they?

    I plan on playing on Aberration for a nostalgic reason and it having less players that play on it.

    The experience I am looking for is this - To relax and have fun with friends, for friends who haven't played this game to experience it and taming, building ect. With the occasional running into people and seeing what others have built, ect. If I can't even tame myself anything because of a server tame cap then I guess its pointless for me to even play Ark

    Basically I am only interested in official ark PVE, not interested in private servers or PVP right now unless they add a new PVP map.

    These questions determine wither or not I even play Ark or just not even waste my time.

    I figured PVE would be something me and my friends could hop on, tame some dinos, go on adventures, mess around, then log off and play another game then come back and mess around on PVE when we are bored

    submitted by /u/ICEN_2_OP
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server will not allow Tribe alliances

    Posted: 24 May 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    The server is set to PVP, offline raid protection is turned off in both the general settings & Expert settings, I have also set the following:

    MaxAlliancesPerTribe=50

    MaxTribesPerAlliance=20

    but I cannot seem to allow alliances?

    submitted by /u/CMDRDarylJG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel