• Breaking News

    Friday, May 24, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 24 May 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Raft building be like

    Posted: 24 May 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    How long does it take GMs to action exploit tickets?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    Dear WC your communication skills are very lacking here. Can I ask some general questions?

    The ticket I submitted about being meshed it set to solved but no further communication has been givin

    Granted my ticket is only 7 days old but i have no idea if my evidence is sufficient enough if I need to do anything more, no timescales or indications how do i know you haven't forgotten about it?

    The tribe has not been wiped and no players banned, so do I submit another ticket? If no at what point do I submit another ticket? Can i put a turret in the mesh to stop them untill you finish your investigation?

    I feel my evidence is more than enough https://youtu.be/qaq_S9ao8k4

    Do I get anything back tames/structures? Will I get a simple we have finished our investigation we will not take action or we have taken action?

    Do i get anything? Not even a pint to take the salt out my mouth?

    submitted by /u/JustAnArkPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    I am getting hooked with this breeding crap... First wyverns, now these... Finally got a male! and it came out red! Everything else are females. We have another male (regular color) in the fridge though.

    Posted: 24 May 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Desert titan flock dermis is so cool.

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    How do you get Ark to display the milky way like below? Is this a custom map? Photoshop?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    How do you get Ark to display the milky way like below? Is this a custom map? Photoshop?

    I have a pretty high end I7 with a Asus ROG 1080TI settings for everything cranked to max and I can't get my sky to look anywhere as cool as the pic below they had featured as a community crunch. I thought maybe it's because I play on a curved 32" with a high res, so I even tried it on a second 24" monitor with no luck. I get larger stars and a dark sky, and the sky quality slider only seems to affect how many clouds it draws.

    https://i.redd.it/u6syzdt1l6031.jpg

    submitted by /u/RandyStilskin
    [link] [comments]

    When you spawn at Portal on Abberation only to die to a baslisk, so you respawn next it again

    Posted: 23 May 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    I AM INVINCIBLE! Well...

    Posted: 24 May 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    I AM INVINCIBLE! Well...

    Good Morning All,

    Dealing with some weird settings in Nitrado servers. I run my own cluster server and have noticed there are some weird settings or bugs within them. Two of the maps are The Island and Extinction, check out the following settings/bugs and let me know if you can assist in fixing this;

    • NO fall damage on The Island, for anything, tame/player. But there is fall damage on Extinction
    • Corpse finder hangs around for hours on The Island, but is gone within minutes on Extinction

    I have copied the exact settings from both servers into eachother. Has anyone experienced this? Am I missing something here?

    https://i.redd.it/xqdrea6zm5031.jpg

    submitted by /u/OkPersonal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue with Tek Bridges? (more details in comments)

    Posted: 24 May 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Please Tank, no.

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Need Help Please- Lost character data for the 20th time in a row

    Posted: 24 May 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Okay so this issue has plagued me since day 1. I have an entire new PC build now as well so I thought it may have resolved the issue. In every single game and I mean every single one (400 hours in) with or without mods. When I get to level 50 or so about 2 weeks time in single player. The game takes forever to load in the "(map)proxy" load screen. When I load im in some odd respawn screen shows with my character in the back ground screen. When I choose to respawn I load in all my gear is gone but the greyed out icons are still showing. I play for a few minute and the game freezes and crashes. I have to erase all steam Game data and re-install everything to resolve. Starting a new character doesn't fix it either it has to be uninstalled.. This has been from day one. ON EVERY SINGLE GAME. What the hell do I do please...

    submitted by /u/Bananamanrepublic
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start on the map for quickest introduction into storyline?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    so I've become interested in experiencing the storyline aspect of ark and trying to learn just what it is that we're supposed to be doing there from a lore perspective. My understanding is that there are more than just the creature dossiers scattered around the island and that there are some journals that actually provide some meat to the overall storyline. Was wondering if there was a starting point and or area on the island that would be best to head to to get the ball rolling relatively quickly.

    submitted by /u/caelaran
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod question

    Posted: 24 May 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    If somebody drops a pod with an animal in it on the ground and nobody picks it up and it disappears after 30 minutes will the animal in the pod appear as having died in tribe logs?

    submitted by /u/Ufiix
    [link] [comments]

    Official Servers LAG?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Do some servers just ping and lag more than others?

    submitted by /u/MrPr0f4nity
    [link] [comments]

    Season 2 is back after a break for King of the Hill!

    Posted: 24 May 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Old kibble

    Posted: 24 May 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    I know the subject is not relevant among most of the players but is there anyone working on a kibble revert mod? From what I understand it shouldn't be to hard to make. I saw posts on reddit and ark forums regarding this topic so I assumed that some people could be interesting in this mod yet I haven't found anyone even working on it.

    submitted by /u/Forman371
    [link] [comments]

    You guys ever going to add some sort of a greenhouse light?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Would be sick

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first desert titan. What should I go do? They able to do purples solo? I'm on pve. And wiki has no info on its attacks or anything like that

    Posted: 23 May 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Switch Version on Forums

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Why do all of the inquiries about the Switch version get ignored or deleted? Someone asked a question about it in this weeks CC, and it was removed, I noticed and said something, it gets removed. There's no warning about any wrong doing, just straight deleted posts.

    Abstraction wants to fix the game, but, WC wont respond to them. Why is this? Why give up on it when it had just started? There's potential there, if they get it fixed, but, not sure they can fix the relations with those loyal enough to spend the money on it when it released.

    Just some sort of acknowledgement would be good for them, even if it's admitting that they have given up on the game.

    submitted by /u/willistor87
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in mesh

    Posted: 23 May 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    It's not really mesh because I easily got into it without using any tricks, but I cant get out. I was lagging on a mana and ended up in the roof of a cave. I dont wanna die and respawn at bed because I have cryopoded tames I dont wanna lose. Any suggestions on how I can get out? I've already contacted support, and no response (5 hours ago).

    submitted by /u/upcountrygiant
    [link] [comments]

    Ark won't open on PC (bought in Windows Store)

    Posted: 23 May 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    I bought Ark on Xbox a few years ago and I got a PC last year, and when I got my PC i downloaded ark and launched it without any problems. Now I tried downloading it again, which i had no problems with, but when I try to launch it all that happens is , it shows me a picture of Ark for about 3 seconds and then does nothing

    Any ideas on how to make it work?

    submitted by /u/_Ashh_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone wanna game share

    Posted: 24 May 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    i wanna buy ark but my family is going through a hard time so i can't affored it im looking for a person who'd be willing to let me game share, Thank you very much.

    Im on Console Ps4

    submitted by /u/Tokugaming_Officalz
    [link] [comments]

    Friend of mine captured a really funny/stupid thing I tried in the monkey arena.

    Posted: 23 May 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel