• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 Cant see under water?

    Ark PS4 Cant see under water?


    Cant see under water?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Me and my gf play single player on my system together. Shes player 2 whenever she goes under water she just gets a blue screen. Has a tone had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/nekedgoat
    [link] [comments]

    Ark over lan

    Posted: 06 May 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    I have been playing a hosted local map split screen with my bf for a few months now. We are thinking about buying a second ps4 so that we can play together without having to worry about the small screen area and tether. Is this possible? Do we have to convert it to a non dedicated server with a password? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LupaMoon
    [link] [comments]

    In game voice question

    Posted: 06 May 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    It's been a few years and I can't remember any more. Is my memory correct in thinking that if I'm in a PSN party that I can't hear any one who might be talking in game?

    I know for sure that they can't hear me if I'm in a PSN party but I can't remember if the reverse is true and a google search has been a complete crap shoot.

    I realize in game audio can be pretty bad. Some guy on a mana tried to yell something at me and attacked while I was looting a gold drop the other day but it kept cutting out really bad. I actually got away with the loot and went prone in the brush. At one point he landed and walked all over me looking for me but he never actually saw me. I just wish I'd had some plant species y and or a micro raptor at the time.

    submitted by /u/Drenlo
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe leaders of ark what’s the weirdest thing a member of your tribe said or done in chat

    Posted: 06 May 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    In gameplay or just texting it's still weird

    submitted by /u/rickkyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help adding dinos to ragnarok

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an ini file to add glow bugs to ragnarok. I want them to spawn on those islands in the south west. Can someone help please?

    submitted by /u/darthryan1981
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel