• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 7, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - What a beaut

    ARK: Survival Evolved - What a beaut


    What a beaut

    Posted: 07 May 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    hmmm

    Posted: 07 May 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Trying to re-mount your dino during a fight.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    So this is how you breed Rock Drakes?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Skyline

    Posted: 07 May 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    My friends know how much I hate fortnite so they made me this... I’ve never been so proud yet so disappointed

    Posted: 06 May 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    ARK trading in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    2nd tame on Ragnarok lol

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Extra Levels From Breeding

    Posted: 07 May 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    So how do people have eggs that hatch at like 250,300,350 etc? Do the extra levels come from mutations or after being bread for a certain amount of times?

    submitted by /u/Naidoh
    [link] [comments]

    So I've got a problem. Any idea how to deal with this? Can't move or do anything.

    Posted: 07 May 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Boosted 50x pc hosted cross platform access (Xbox)

    Posted: 07 May 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    There are 8 maps clustered Is it bad i want to promote this gem simply because I want more people to raid

    Arktivity

    submitted by /u/t1nyrickjr
    [link] [comments]

    ark mess up

    Posted: 07 May 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    im gonna be honest I messed up so lets start

    so I had ark on xbox and then I moved to pc but I downloaded it for free on windows store is there anyway I can get these mods from steam onto my ark

    ps: the mods I was talking about https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912791543

    submitted by /u/salty-jadaman
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to absolutely terrify your victims...I named him 'HandBanana'

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Question about expansions / co-op play

    Posted: 07 May 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    I'm running a dedicated server with ASM for my boyfriend and I to play. We both have a season pass.

    We have 2 friends that want to try the game out and join us, but they aren't fully committed yet so they just want to buy the base game.

    The map I'm running on our server is The Center - will my friends be able to join us with just the base game?

    Since The Center and Ragnarok maps are not directly linked to any of the expacs it should be alright? We just couldn't run Aberration or Extinction maps, right?

    submitted by /u/LadyLoki5
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to this game and looking for a Tribe on a PvP server... Where's the best place to get connected?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Help appreciated! :D -- EDIT: I'm on PC

    submitted by /u/Vindris
    [link] [comments]

    New unofficial pc sever !

    Posted: 07 May 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Search: "Remix Ark". 10x harvest, 50x Breeding, Custom Drops, All maps, inf weight, Wild 150s, Events, Perfect PvP stats, Discord=starters (JFD3bqr), ez crafts, 2x dino stats, Stack Mods, Fast Taming, DAY 1

    submitted by /u/SecretHerbert
    [link] [comments]

    Question about kibbles

    Posted: 07 May 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Someone yesterday on PVE (cause I'm tired of being wiped as a wooden base) gave me an argent (Btw if you read this I really appreciate) and there is inside Dimorphodon kibbles, carbo and dilo kibbles. I'm not quite sure, weren't these supposed to like disappear after the kibble rework?

    submitted by /u/Alexo22Prequel
    [link] [comments]

    Im sorry what

    Posted: 07 May 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Twins! (Official pvp)

    Posted: 06 May 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    [Xbox One Server] Heavy RP server looking for DMs, Writers, World Builders, and Anyone Else Interesting in Creating an Interesting, Lore-Filled Word - Long Form World Building Project, Tactical Warfare, Political Intrigue

    Posted: 07 May 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Principates is looking for new players to join our community. Fans of RP and writers are sought primarily; Players who are looking for a slower, much more tactical variation of Ark's normal combat, or a more structured, narrative based experience, will also be welcomed with open arms. The server is password locked, and you will be required to join the discord and read the rules:
    https://discord.gg/g93CX3Y

    We're looking for anyone and everyone with any interest in helping create a living, breathing world to roleplay in. Writers will be given special privileges to help them interact with server staff, and bring their art to the general player base. Players wanting to take on a DM role, to help initiate and organize in-game RP events, will be likewise rewarded.
    All players will be able to create and rule over their own Kingdoms - And talented DMs/writers may even get granted special rights over an entire third of the map.

    submitted by /u/VictorHeitman
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this guy in the wild, 216 tek Rex (I have 180 wild Dino’s on my server)

    Posted: 07 May 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Just downloaded this. Any tips?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Not sure this is allowed, but I've finally decided to give this a shot. I'm about to fire up the Xbox in a few minutes and dive in head first without a single clue on what the game is and what I'm supposed to do. Any tips for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Pvt_Mozart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel