• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 30, 2019

    Ark PS4 Preparing to do swamp cave,it's my first time solo, need tips or strategies.

    Ark PS4 Preparing to do swamp cave,it's my first time solo, need tips or strategies.


    Preparing to do swamp cave,it's my first time solo, need tips or strategies.

    Posted: 30 May 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    As stated in title I'm gonna start farming swamp cave for a rex saddle bp. I've been in there one time with a group awhile ago , but we ended up all dying lol , we did get a lot of cp. So now I'm going in solo, I need to know the correct combo of scuba and ghlillie, and anything else I need. I have 2 high level frogs mate boosted, they both have 3k health 1k stam and at least 300 melee I think quite a bit above that though. I was going to have the frogs follow me while I'm on a bary. I'll probably bring my asc shotty to deal with centipedes. Does this plan sound good, what else am I missing or not accounting for, I'll be solo ,so no help.

    submitted by /u/Isaacnoah86
    [link] [comments]

    My ark character lmfao

    Posted: 29 May 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Why

    Posted: 30 May 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    So i was playing on a pve and there are shops and the theros where doing something at the shop.

    submitted by /u/ash_playzx
    [link] [comments]

    Cheats not working?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    My 10 year old got Ark for his birthday and really wants to use the GCM cheat code but it doesnt seem to be working for him. From the pause screen, we entered "enablecheats" and hit the admin command button. Nothing happened. We then entered "GCM" and the admin command button and again, nothing happened. We tried a few different codes that we found on YouTube but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/modernoddity
    [link] [comments]

    Getting "ARK'd" and recovering body (with 228 Poison Wyvern in Pod) from lava.

    Posted: 29 May 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Aberration Transfer

    Posted: 29 May 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Was wondering what the quickest way to transfer to Ab to learn engrams then transfer right back off was

    submitted by /u/ChiefAlbinoBuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel