• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 16, 2019

    Ark PS4 the toxicity is strong

    Ark PS4 the toxicity is strong


    the toxicity is strong

    Posted: 15 May 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    I was pvping some people on an island server and they killed my drake but we killed 2 velos and a mana and one guy was so mad about it he started dropping his address and apt number in the chat 💀

    submitted by /u/Vl_ThatOneRing
    [link] [comments]

    Been getting meshed a lot

    Posted: 16 May 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    Can tree platforms be mesh raided? Any suggestions for a base that cant be mesh raided besides the obvious boat and quetzel.

    submitted by /u/darthryan1981
    [link] [comments]

    Unconscious tames not eating?

    Posted: 15 May 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Has this happened/ is happening to anyone? I'm playing single player with the stats tweaked and I've been able to tame that way before so it can't be due to some settings I messed with. I thought it was because I had too many tames but even after killing some It doesn't work. Idk. Anything would help! Thanks

    submitted by /u/kittyiscoolyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel