• Breaking News

    Monday, May 20, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (May 20)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (May 20)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (May 20)

    Posted: 20 May 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Coatis in reverse look like herds of tiny brontosauruses

    Posted: 19 May 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 20 May 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I am playing abberation and after i made my base i walk out on The ground And i start halusinatig on repeat til i die. Someone please help.

    submitted by /u/FlyingSpaget69
    [link] [comments]

    Just got scammed trying to get a few boss runs on small tribes.

    Posted: 20 May 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Looking for someone legit to run me through easy dragon and hard brood.

    Not a big trader so not sure what it'll run me but I can get it. Heavies, bullets or dust pref, just got scammed out of my adult manas.

    Again this is small tribes.

    submitted by /u/rodneykang
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting a Better base. here’s what I need down below (please help)

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    NEEDED Large/Flat Area Good Wind Safe ish (doesn't Have to)

    submitted by /u/AndyWGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Good basespot on Ragnarok

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    currently i have my "base" almost on top of the blue obelisk, but wanting to change location to somewhere i can build my first real base. preferable somewhat close to sea, since i have a taming pen near blue obelisk, and plan to transport my tames using a raft. big buildspace, and somewhat close to resources such as crystal, obsidian, metal, etc. playing singleplayer world, so the good spots won't be taken already.

    on a sidenote, is there an option to disable the 80 structure limit on rafts?

    ps. the pachysaurus (looks like the trike, but with smoke effects) sound like a human, i was actually startled when i first heard it, and had to reassure myself it was indeed singleplayer.

    submitted by /u/leakar09
    [link] [comments]

    Issues spawning reaper

    Posted: 20 May 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    I play on my own server and I tried to summon a reaper, I know the command since I use SA companion on my phone, anyway I'll do the command and itll say I tamed a reaper and even show in tribe logs but it doesn't spawn. Anyone know the issue or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/2_bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge of the body snatchers!

    Posted: 19 May 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    I created a character on my profile, and for some reason I keep coming back as his profile. He has only played on this profile a hand full of times and is super low levels. Mine is quite high and I need it back. Has anyone else run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/Tofu_Mc
    [link] [comments]

    Can Rexes do orbital crates?

    Posted: 19 May 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    I have two unimprinted rexes with 10k Health and 450% damage and a 40 armour saddle. Could I do the the yellow orbital drop, or at least the blue one with these stats?

    submitted by /u/DawsUTV
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on a PS4 Pro and having problems with graphics

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm getting a lot of white flashing (sometimes almost the whole screen) and crazy reflections on the water. The only way I can describe it is like they are white shadows. It's always around water, which I'm playing single player on the Island is pretty much all the time. Is there a setting or something that I am missing? I have motion blur turned off.

    submitted by /u/GrandMoffDuce
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Cave Help

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have beat all alpha bosses on the island and now want to do alpha tek cave and ascend. We were able to get all our Dino's to the entrance and went to start it. The door seems way too small for us to do it in only five minutes also since the cave entrance lag is horrible. Is their something we should be doing instead to get in, it just doesn't seem possible in five minutes.

    submitted by /u/2teees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel