• Breaking News

    Monday, May 20, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - This game provides some beautiful moments..

    ARK: Survival Evolved - This game provides some beautiful moments..


    This game provides some beautiful moments..

    Posted: 20 May 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Casual flying shark, nothing new...

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Don't try this at home!

    Posted: 20 May 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    Didnt realize there was a tek quetz! It was pooping out tamed stegos while running from us lol

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    How often do you poop?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    That's it. I just gotta know how often you poop without eating food or stimulants or anything. Locked up a troll on my PvE server when he tried blocking off my base with tons of tames. Food and water consumption is turned way down so my main concern is him eating his own poo.

    submitted by /u/Random_guy_9888
    [link] [comments]

    My mutated sarco

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Trust me, I know what I'm doing... (Starter "base")

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Living it up with my two Dino garage.

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Well then..

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    What is the easiest way to get rid of this?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    Time to pull out the spear launcher

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Now I want a bunch of tiny brontos

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Got some really nice colours on this little hatchling!

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Terror bird :)

    Posted: 19 May 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    .....

    Posted: 20 May 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    Is SOTF dead?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time and figured I'd play some SOTF for old times sake. All servers were empty and no one was in queue. Is there a schedule system or is that time just over?

    submitted by /u/Indoorwinner
    [link] [comments]

    Got another one with 280789 HP thanks ark for GC

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Ark is life how many hours y’all need bk�� ⏰

    Posted: 20 May 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Sloped Giant Stone Hatchframe

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make a Giant Stone Hatchframe become sloped on a roof? I've seen it on one of Faceless' YouTube videos from Extinction, but I can't find anyway to do it and no one has mentioned it. I've tried on single player to find a way but I'm new to the building mechanics and ran out of ideas.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Daz__
    [link] [comments]

    NEW ARK SERVER (AUS) ORP, RARE SIGHTINGS AND MORE ;)

    Posted: 20 May 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Fear the dodo

    Posted: 20 May 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any good HD wallpapers for my PC?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    Ive been looking for some good ones but I have not been successful. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DoctorWhoniverse
    [link] [comments]

    City forge at night

    Posted: 19 May 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    A question about base defense.

    Posted: 20 May 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm still a newbie, apologies if this is a silly Q.

    I managed to find a good location for my home base. I'm a solo player so I'm doing my best to keep it small and discreet.

    Today when I logged on a heard some raptors aggro-ing outside. I ran out to see and there were two raptors going to town on my spiked walls. One of them was a lvl 85 alpha.

    The first raptor died from the spikes but the alpha managed to break the spike wall down and get in. I somehow managed to lead him back outside and away from my tames but it made me wonder what would've happened if I didn't happen to log in at almost the perfect time?

    Is there a way to prevent this when I'm offline?

    I'm guessing they spawned somewhere nearby and then aggroed to my base, but that's a bit silly if I'm not even online to defend myself.. they shouldn't be able to.

    I put countless hours and effort into finding and taming my dinos, it would suck really bad if some random raptor ended it all while I was at work.

    If it was a player I could deal with it, but not some OP demented raptor.

    submitted by /u/BassKongXIII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel