• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Get it while supply lasts

    ARK on Xbox One Get it while supply lasts


    Get it while supply lasts

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Need help finding a site to help me start up a server that has custom stats and drops Il pay

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    When you get that nice dermis of your argi to display in your base

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Valguero

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    Anyone have an idea on the time that the map is supposed to drop? Like would it be at midnight? I know wild card isnt very timely with things but I'm still curious

    submitted by /u/Sterflex
    [link] [comments]

    New to this game and want to play with someone please add me bgilabert and I have a mic also a male

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    (Request) Banning multiple accounts from same Xbox trouble (Niarada)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Hey dudes. We've had a troll join our server under multiple accounts and I was wondering if there was a way to ban an Xbox altogether? Like an IP address for an Xbox sort of? This guy had a second account, it took us a while to figure out it was the same original troll, but once we figured it out, we banned both accounts. Now he just joined with a THIRD account so I am not seeing an end to this guy. How do we completely ban him from our server? Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm not very knowledgeable in all this so sorry if I sound like a tard.

    Thanks.

    Gamertags:

    1. Titaniite
    2. SP4CEODD1TY
    3. TitanitesBird

    Just in case you guys see any of these gamertags join you, he's a dickwad griefer.

    Thanks again for any help guys.

    submitted by /u/blink182dudette
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server joining issue

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    So I've played on my friends PC hosted server for a while now, and all of a sudden I'm not allowed to join anymore. We both play on Xbox while his PC is running the server but I'm not joining the server. I'm not blacklisted, my NAT is open and I have good connection. Any help/ideas?

    submitted by /u/KeenMussel8
    [link] [comments]

    I run a dedicated server from one xbox and play on another when solo... can I remove these ugly holiday dino colors?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I know I can just edit the colors with admin commands but I am going through my Scorched Earth play without activating admin logging. But I am so tired of these annoyingly ugly bright red and blue dinos.

    Can I remove them? Turn holiday colors off? When can we get a 90s themed holiday with cool cyans and purples? Please and thanks!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyFlack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel