• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Tamed this beaut last night. Damn this game is beautiful <3

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Tamed this beaut last night. Damn this game is beautiful <3


    Tamed this beaut last night. Damn this game is beautiful <3

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Global chat on official servers

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    Just tamed this beauty! Her name is Shira and she is level 35.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    sneakboi

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Comparison of the underground areas

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Waiting for Valguero be like;

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Here my base in the hidden lake labeled.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Only 10 minutes now

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Troodon on the beach

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    I spent about 4 hours or so starting on a PvP server on PS4, I got to lvl 20, didn't have any good supplies, so nothing worth taking from me. Before I signed off, I created a small hut near the beach (hidden behind a rock), a bed, a chest, a foundation, locked myself in with 4 walls and a roof. When I signed on, it said I was killed by Troodon. When I went to my hut where I signed off EVERYTHING was destroyed and all my goods were gone.

    I'm wondering, 1st, can a player name himself the same name as a dino (I haven't tested this yet, I'm somewhat new to the game)?

    2nd, I read that Troodon's don't spawn near the beach, so not sure why it would've been there, is this a setting that can be changed by the admin host?

    3rd, Can a Troodon (or any dino) aggro you while sleeping, even though you're already sleeping inside of your hut?

    4th, will they continue to destroy your stuff after you die?

    I think a player named himself Troodon or used a Troodon, cause when I typically get killed by a dino it shows at the top, "You were killed by a Raptor lvl 90" but when I get killed by a player, the "a" isn't there and it just says, "You were killed by JerkfaceMcSissypants"? I didn't setup a solo tribe so I have no tribe logs, is there a way for me to see if it was a dino or a player, I'm confused cause no dino has every aggro'd while I was sleeping inside, cause I figured they can't see me, unless this Troodon is buggy as I've been reading on many posts. I've only been playing for about 2 - 3 weeks, any insight would be appreciated.

    Also, this game is very brutal on solo, or PvP from what I've experienced so far, I seem to spend more time dying and running to my body than actually being able to play, I feel like I'm doing something wrong cause I've never had so much trouble starting out on a game similar to Ark.

    submitted by /u/Dayhem7
    [link] [comments]

    Just me and my Allosaur (names Allstate), swimming through Rag canyons. I've never liked a dino so much. I love that other dinos don't mess with you.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    While everyone else gets to play valguero I'm here with my slow ass internet

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    When you first start playing Ark.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Meet my gang of floofers, Im raising 4 more and got a fridge full of 'em. Love the floofers

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    The Lion King movie just hit me different after playing 2000 hours of ark

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Seeing those filthy hyenas up to their bullshit once again in "real life" sparked something in me. All the memories of being a bob and getting abused by hyenadons made me have this festering rage that was so beautifully released watching them get beat the hell down. So thank you ark for giving me such a hatred towards those filthy dog like abominations and making that movie even better.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyReptar
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) Will Nitrado have Valguero available as soon as it is released?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Ark crashes within minutes of loading menu. I havent joined any server yet. I have also tried to reinstall but doesn't work

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Ark Valguero on Windows 10 store yet?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the update has come out for that? I play crossplay with friends on Xbox through my pc but the update is not showing yet.

    submitted by /u/BrianBurgers
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Release

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    What time will it release for the Central Daytime Timezone?

    submitted by /u/Big-Boi-Sosig
    [link] [comments]

    Darren no... the pain is unbearable

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    The queen was of normal reaper coloration so this baby was quite the surprise.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    R.I.P my friends

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    I went on a trip to the north of the island on my Argentavis and my Otter on the shoulder. I spotted a low level Rex, so I wanted to shoot him. I dismounted from the Argy and shooted it with the shotgun. And then I realized that there is a pack of Wolves running to my bird. I tried to fly off but they were pushing me away. I decided to shoot them, but I wasn't fast enough. They killed my Argy and started attacking me. My armor broke and I died. My Otter died with me. It was so sad, because I had this Otter almost from the begining of the game. Her name was Wyderka (it means little otter in polish language). They have gravestones right behind my base. R.I.P

    submitted by /u/TomicCimot
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Cryopod ownership transfer?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    I play on a private server with some friends. I noticed that when you use the Cryopod on a tamed dino that is not personally yours (for someone in the tribe) you basically become the owner of that dino. Any chance there is a server setting that could turn this feature off? Or restrict Cryopod usage to your own dinos only?

    submitted by /u/TheTinyPlunger
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile version worth my time?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Was thinking of investing some time in the mobile version but the fact that it's free has me sceptical. Anyone know what the monetization is like on the app? If it's intrusive ads, timers you have to pay to speed up, items that can only be bought with premium currency etc? Know its not the ideal way to play but I like mobile gaming and hate wasting my time on pay to play/win crap.

    submitted by /u/Burgundy_Man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel