• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One My old solo official pve base

    ARK on Xbox One My old solo official pve base


    My old solo official pve base

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    Triplets

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Unable to use campfire/standing torches...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a rather annoying issue as i want to hatch some dinos. The issue as is stands is that standing torches and campfires are unable to light/turn on (yes i placed wood into it)

    Things i tried:

    Tried placing the torches/campfires away from the ocean

    Tried several locations (snow/desert/jungle/etc)

    Tried verifying files

    Tried reloading my game

    Swapped out wood for thatch

    Tried demolishing and re-creating item again

    Extra info:

    I am using a custom map (hope map) with some mods which i can't exactly remember what they are

    I am open for any suggestions.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/AwfulUsernameChoices
    [link] [comments]

    Are small tribe offical servers any good nowadays?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Last time I played all the big tribes we're teaming.

    submitted by /u/ARIWDR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel