• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Sky-Ark ?!

    ARK on Xbox One Sky-Ark ?!


    Sky-Ark ?!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Tamed dino drain

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I raised a bunch of wyverns today and got off the game. When returning, I went to take the highest one out to lvl up but it's food is constantly draining and I can't figure out why. There's no leech on it. The only icons I see are digesting and rider buff.

    submitted by /u/kreugerburns
    [link] [comments]

    DAT AS$ 8))

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    So i loged on an unofficial server that I’ve been playing on and my 2 man tribe was completely wiped the problem is i was only away for a weak so im a bit confused about auto decay

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel