• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weird star in the sky

    Ark PS4 Weird star in the sky


    Weird star in the sky

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm not sure if I've just not paid enough attention until now or if it's only just appeared but there's an odd star in the night sky on the island, the best I could describe it is a gold potato with with lines coming out all directions. I know it's not a drop because it's moving with all the stars

    submitted by /u/FusionF0rce
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell ark

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Why are currupted reaper kings so strong and tanky

    submitted by /u/vinceterheerd
    [link] [comments]

    F in the chat boys

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Lost my Cyan pteranodon

    submitted by /u/vinceterheerd
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing tames max levels

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    How do I increase the max level of tames after they've already hit it? I've been playing at an embarrassingly low difficulty because I'm embarrassingly bad at this game, but now that I've hit the level cap for some of my dinos I can't put more points into what I was going to increase next. Is there a console command or something that can increase the max level of my current tames? I already tried raising the difficulty, didn't work. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PapasRightNut
    [link] [comments]

    Claim timer

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    So my servers claim timer is only set for 7 days, I wanted to know which code to edit to set it to 30 days.

    submitted by /u/Puncher65
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Bash - Nitrado

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Nitrado seems to have not updated with the event yet. It's version still is at 536.0 is this the case for anyone else who uses them? Restarting hasn't changed anything. So I haven't been able to experience the event on my private server as of yet. No one else seems to be talking about this so I am wondering if it is just me?

    Edit: Nitrado server did the "update" but the version has yet to change and the event is still not active.

    submitted by /u/TrueLurkerSheep
    [link] [comments]

    Center base locations

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    I just transferred to center from rag and I need some base locations. I am also playing small tribes with a tribe of 4

    submitted by /u/TheBlaze_3104
    [link] [comments]

    Skins gone for good?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    So I recently lost my Ark Data on my ps4 and when i got back into the game all my skins were gone. ( DLC and tek skins stayed). Since most of those skins are trophy related and I can't get the trophies again, am I just screwed here?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Gerkek
    [link] [comments]

    Need a mate

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    Who wants to do Some small tribe servers with me on ps4

    submitted by /u/vinceterheerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel