• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That could have been worse

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    Update is live! 19.5 GB

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I can’t get into a single smalltribes valguero server holy shit

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    I've been sitting here for the past hour and a half with my character in the upload spamming join on all of the servers, still haven't gotten into a single one. Anyone else?

    update: it's been two hours and 21 minutes, and one of the servers crashed-hopefully I can yoink a spot

    submitted by /u/Lil_Happy_Squid
    [link] [comments]

    Can I rant about a server (The Sanctuary PVP)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    It's pretty a big cluster. No admin abuse. Amazing rates. Good drops.... Terrible owner. So toxic. This weekend he wiped the cluster and promised a loyalty package to anyone who DMed him. Giving out the package yesterday and today. My tribe mate DMed him the same time as me. My tribe mate wasnt put on the "list" but I was. Tribe mate asked twice for a package thinking he was on the list and was instantly threatened to be banned... okay. I got my package. Other tribe mate had to update. After updating and shortly after me getting my package, the owner says no more packages even tho he said it would be all day today. Tribe mate says oof and he says I'm gonna ban you if you complain one more time.

    To the owner for whatever reason, asking about anything is "complaining." Complaining is an instant wipe. But people who donate and break the rules are not banned. Literally a big tribe was breaking the rules by sniping passives when raiding isn't allowed until the 26th. Because they donate and are big he changed the rules to allow passive sniping. My tribe mates were both banned today for "complaining." When ik n reality they just asked for the packages everyone else got.

    He constantly talks shit about his admins but says he cant keep decent admins because the players "complain" too much.

    I've never seen something so toxic. If ya'll want to see some drama then join their discord. Server name is The Sanctuary

    submitted by /u/cheeseorno
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join servers on gamepass Ark

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    When my friend whose on xbox invites me to a val server when I'm on PC it says I have the wrong build. He has 797 or something and I have 787. Is the play anywhere on PC just not updated yet?

    submitted by /u/ACW-R
    [link] [comments]

    New update all progress lost

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    So I started updating the new update, then it stopped at 15%. So I hit cancel to re-start the update. And it happily deleted all game files. Hundreds of hours lost on my single player game. I really am in disbelief right now

    submitted by /u/shawnkulka
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes valguero

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Did they really only open 4 servers!!!

    submitted by /u/S2_Blizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Session question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    So i have always played on unofficial pc sessions, but what are the other ones?

    Player dedicated Player dedicated arks Non-dedicated arks Official legacy servers

    submitted by /u/eastboundcoyote
    [link] [comments]

    Tranq Darts on spawned dinos

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    I cannot knock out a GFI command spawned dino and tranq darts don't work on them either. Is this a bug or apart of the new update?

    Tranq darts work fine on wild dinos I have not summoned.

    submitted by /u/Coyote-Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Dedicated Server Resets Day

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    Hey people,

    Hosting a dedicated server on an Xbox. Every time I shut the world down and reboot, our levels remain, but the world resets to day 1 and erases all progress. No bug reports on this, has anyone else seen it?

    submitted by /u/Kindled_Ashen_One
    [link] [comments]

    Boosts not working?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    So recently I've taken to unofficial pc sessions on ark and normally the boosts work. But every boosted server I've joined on the new map isnt actually boosted. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/CornyCobble
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when small tribes gets the new map?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    No Valguero small tribes?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the update, anyone know why there aren't any small tribe sessions for Valguero?

    submitted by /u/Death_By_Madness
    [link] [comments]

    What are these? They've been confusing me for ages (Delete if not allowed)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel