• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 This is Clifford, my big red dog.

    Ark PS4 This is Clifford, my big red dog.


    This is Clifford, my big red dog.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    Tamed a 145 giga on 1x. Its Saturday so we thought it would be 2x. Didnt find out until qe started

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Rip Ms. Horny

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I just tamed my first fire wyvern on Ragnarok and all was swell! I even encountered a unicorn while taking the wyvern for a test fly. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity to tame that as well! However after i finished I tried to pick it up with the wyvern and well...lets just say the unicorn got really hot, really fast. Anyways, lets get to the point: I heard that there's only one of these magical beings per game, but since this one died will another spawn or will i be forced to live a regret filled life?

    submitted by /u/ZombieFanat1c
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    Can anyone spare a wyvern? Or wipe a tribe called Fresh Start on the center small tribes 40, tired of toxic players 😴

    submitted by /u/StatutoryTape1742
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel