• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Look at his stupid blue nose and paws!!!

    ARK on Xbox One Look at his stupid blue nose and paws!!!


    Look at his stupid blue nose and paws!!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Where did crispy josh go?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Crispy Josh's YouTube channel no longer exists. Anyone know what happened to it?

    submitted by /u/primalGotU
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater Tek (vacuum) base tips request

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi all, i got a small underwater tek base I built but my tribe doesnt have the tek teleporter emgrams. They are wondering what would be the best way to get resources in an out of the base after raids and farming on land. Would a Mosasaur with points into weight work well for them?

    If anyone has more tips, let me know thanks.

    submitted by /u/SheReallySaidIt
    [link] [comments]

    rag or island?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    ok so now that i got a clear answer on mods... (ugh hate having xbox) now i have another question for the experts.

    i originally started on island of course... got to level 97ish with a pack of rex's planning to start the easy broodmother to get tek gear yada yada... dont know what happened but server wiped out and instead of starting alllll over on the island again, i started over on rag and honestly got to level 98 again way quicker after 4 months of learning hard lessons. so now im starting to learn that rag's caves are way harder than the islands caves as far as getting the artifacts. especially the desert labyrinth like WTF. so as of right now i have an allo pack, a giga, a rex, and three wyverns as far as beefy war dinos. should i stay on rag and level up all these guys and attempt the caves/bosses this way? or should i go back to island. and if yall do suggest going back to the island, is there a way to transport all my dinos/inventories to the island?? someone help pls

    submitted by /u/jasond1213
    [link] [comments]

    Got any tips for me?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time, I'm planning on playing the default map PVP but I don't have a lot of time to play and would be on at the most 3 hours a day, even less when school starts up. I'm looking for either a spot that wouldn't get much traffic and won't be found or a group that wouldn't mind a mostly inactive player.

    submitted by /u/JadenC2004
    [link] [comments]

    Question about how to start

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Hello I'm new playing Ark and the last week I started in the map of Ragnarok server PVP. Yersterday my base was destroyed for a player high level.. Here is my question. What server is better to start?. The servers PVE always have bases on the spawns, and I really love the map of ragnarok for the snow dragon. Today I tried to start in another server PVE but the low fps doesn't help me. Sorry for my english and thanks for the votes of my two episodes of Sky-Ark?! I really love the dragons. Love for everyone.

    submitted by /u/iLechee
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server beacon loot

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Ive recently decided to create my own server and ive been trying to find a premade custom beacon loot code, however i have found absolutely none. I do not have a pc atm (mine sadly broke) otherwise i would just use beaconapp.cc. i have also found an online tool to do so but its incredibly hard on my phone and almost impossible through xbox's Microsoft Edge. I could do it step by step in the nitrado game.ini but i dont have the time nor patience to do so. Im hoping someone on here could possibly help me find a website that has premade codes (pls do not recommend ARKPS4Servers.com) or if willing create me some using the beaconapp.cc (of course i would gladly pay you for your time) What im looking for is something that will be good for a 20x Rag. server with extinction dinos that naturally spawn on the map.

    submitted by /u/nightmaretriple6
    [link] [comments]

    INSIDEING HARD!!!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel