• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation

    ARK: Survival Evolved Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation


    Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Valguero dino spawn areas

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    So I am running a version of ARK Nuzlocke challenge on Valguero and I am in desperate need of an Oviraptor but have been searching around the map without any luck. Does anyone know of a spawn locations or a resource that has the dino spawn areas or know where they are at? I haven't had any luck on any searches, and the wiki map isn't updated yet.

    submitted by /u/CollapsedPlague
    [link] [comments]

    Considering to buy this game, should i get it? i got bored of Rust so i don't know if i might get bored on Ark too...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    My friend told me to pick up this game, i'm about to buy Ark and Rainbow Six siege, but the thing is, i don't know if i might get bored on this game...

    before, i picked up Rust, when my friends picked it up. The gameplay in my opinion was good, but the game itself is unstable on my computer and i crash all the time and don't ask about the loading times. Though there was a lot of times where i didn't want to play Rust because it's boring.

    so i just want to ask, is ark a fun game? how are the loading times on a hdd? would it be a good game for me..

    submitted by /u/spyroz541
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding s+. Is the melee stat on the left (492%) the base stat of the dino?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    Breeding Question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys just wondering if for example I caught a dino at level 128, and it had 'very high' HP. If I leveled that dino to 220, would that 'very high' stat still carry over to the kids? Or does leveling it mess with that? I know post tame levels don't matter.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/asppppp
    [link] [comments]

    What anticheat does the game use?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Some say BattleEye, but the Steam store says it also has VAC.

    So... double protection?

    VAC enabled on all servers or just a select few?

    If I want to host a game to play PVE with a friend, are both automatically enabled?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yelenee
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: SotF 2020 is a THING! ��

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    Which map is best for a solo offline game?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    I haven't played since two months after release.

    I don't want to play multi. I just want a fairly chill experience exploring a new world.

    Which map/mods/mode would you recommend for that?

    submitted by /u/Entropy_5
    [link] [comments]

    /kit Starter

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    145 giga tamed by a 3 man squad (levels 101, 83, and 81) on 1x

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Event Colours ??

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    When i use a Candy on a Dino and then clone the Dino, will the Event Colours be cloned aswell ???

    submitted by /u/Fickfroesche
    [link] [comments]

    Tek forcefield worth?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Just a quick question as I've been out of loop of ark regarding tek for a while. Is the tek forcefield worth using on a base that's on cliff plays high off ground. Or is this just a waste of time to farm for? Can turrets shoot out of forcefield as well? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/oxycane
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for low-tech alternatives to industrial structures

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    I'm looking for mods that add low-tech (primitive) versions of higher tech crafting stations like the industrial cooker, forge, fabricator and so on. There seem to be some mods out there that do so, but often times they come with a lot more stuff on top and/or the descriptions aren't really revealing on all the features.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Ameisenfutter
    [link] [comments]

    Lighting Glitch

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    So I wasn't alone in encountering this?

    Previous Reddit thread about the same issue; archived before I had the chance to chime in.

    The last time I've encountered this issue was during one of my SE Manticore boss fights; it was when I departed for the boss battle during night time. Upon arrival, it seemed like my Gamma settings were set to 1000.

    Earlier today, I found an exit behind the Red Obelisk on the surface in Aberration. Just to make it clear, I had God mode and Flight mode on, and when I attempted to descend into this shaft, I saw the lighting switch from daytime Aberration surface to deep black. I hesitated and ascended back onto the surface, but the lighting did not switch back. I can only assume that restarting my game corrects the issue.

    I found the previous thread, but it was archived before I had a chance to chime in on this issue.

    submitted by /u/roninwolf1981
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding dinos with 20+ mutation

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Say im stacking mutations and i get to the point where the father/mother has 20/20 mutations and if the other dino has 0/20 mutations can it still get new mutations or no?

    submitted by /u/phantomblade138
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration mods helpful for blue zone

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    I'm planning on building a base in the blue zone. I know that having plenty of plant z and charge creatures will prevent nameless from spawning, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any mods that would help with this. One quality of life thing that comes to mind is maybe a mod that allows you to run charge lanterns off a generator, but I've had no luck finding one yet. Likewise I'm not seeing much that suggests that they can be powered off anything but batteries.

    It's just my spouse and I playing fairly casually on our server, so I'm looking for a way to solve this without making our play through too easy or eliminating the nameless entirely. Any help with this would be great guys!

    submitted by /u/Works_For_Treats
    [link] [comments]

    Mod like the kibble table ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm playing with some friend and we were looking for a mod like kibble table, which for us dosnt work anymore since it told us that the server is using an old mod, do any of you know any similar mod ?

    submitted by /u/Kirtho
    [link] [comments]

    How would you compare this game to the forest

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    I know I know...

    But The Forest is the only multiplayer coop survival base building game I've ever played so I have to use it as my baseline.

    Are the base-building mechanics in Ark as intensive? Better? Simplified?

    Is the map bigger?

    Stuff like that.

    TY

    submitted by /u/Yelenee
    [link] [comments]

    Question of a Potential Customer

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    So, I used to play ARK: Survival Evolved religiously on my old Xbox One, and I would like to relive those memories on PC, where I've heard the game is much better, graphics and bugs-wise, and with summer sales going on in most all digital stores, I figured that this would be the best time to jump in once again. So, I have some questions pertaining to in what way I should purchase the game.

    -Do I buy the game on Steam or the Microsoft Store? Which is better, graphics, bugs etc. wise, and which one is cheaper?

    -I know there is some modding community for ARK, how do those work/where would I download them?

    -Playing solo sounds kind of unappealing... so is there a way I can easily connect with others? Or is there a sort of LFG (Looking For Group) type thing for ARK on this subreddit?

    -How do I start my own server, so I can just mess around and have some fun?

    -How important are the DLCs? I had Aberration on the Xbox, but I haven't played in a year or so, so are they necessary, or can I just play the free maps (The Island, Ragnorak, The Center, Valeguro)?

    For anyone who decides to stop by and answer the questions of an ARK Veteran-turned-noob, thank you for the help, and I hope to see you all on the island soon!

    submitted by /u/Dragonspiral_Tower
    [link] [comments]

    Discord for ark

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Any discords for ark pvp (would rather ps4 ) but dont mind others as well

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/IQStormm
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on getting rexes into tek cave?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    So far the best method I've seen is making a big conga line of rexes and hoping one doesn't get stuck. Anyone else know a better way of getting the rexes in?

    Edit:Got around 14ish rexes and some yutys in and killed overseer with 1minute left thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/sometntguy
    [link] [comments]

    New event Question.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    I've been playing single player for a few months, and this is the first event I've tried to participate in.

    Everything I have read says you make all the event skins in the cooking pot. When I go to the cooking pot, the folder that shows all the event items you can create is not there. I have not been able to find an answer for this online anywhere.

    I am on local on xbox if it makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/mcdoogle777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel