• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Meme

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Meme


    Meme

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    When you lose all your flying dinosaurs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    This is Blovis... He's a bit intense

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    what you think reddit only 11 not good at art I accept constructive criticism

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    10K hours in Ark and I've never seen anything like this. It's amazing! A single trike spawn - so so rare!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Theri chasing human pic not as good as last but tried

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    Castle guard drake

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Just trying to revive my favourite game series

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    How my day went in 4 pictures... Let's just say I'm taking an ARK break.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    How a dodo tame feels when it sees a rex or giga coming towrds your base

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Looking to start a PVE server with an RP component, or to join an existing. Message me.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    You gotta live in a constant state of fear (unless you’re absolutely DECKED OUT) ����

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Looks like thats the sea....

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    These event colours are really cool! I spotted this Lvl 180 Pteranodon while exploring the island and best believe i knocked that sheet out real quick, it is probably the best looking colour combination i've seen on a dino yet. What do you guys think of the event colours on dinos?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    These event colours are really cool! I spotted this Lvl 180 Pteranodon while exploring the island and best believe i knocked that sheet out real quick, it is probably the best looking colour combination i've seen on a dino yet. What do you guys think of the event colours on dinos?

    submitted by /u/DustedDorito
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game a few weeks ago. Here my first try at building in ARK.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Fun fact: boomerangs have equal melee reach to a spear

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    Its true and its op

    submitted by /u/TRA0Dunnitagain
    [link] [comments]

    Which map is best for a solo offline game?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I haven't played since two months after release.

    I don't want to play multi, because I don't want to deal with all that entails. I just want a fairly chill experience exploring a new world.

    Which map/mods/mode would you recommend for that?

    submitted by /u/Entropy_5
    [link] [comments]

    Specs on current event?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Yesterday I got the update (console player here,) and while I've seen the trailer for the event, I haven't noticed any star spangled awesome.... at all.

    Can anyone fill me in with what exactly this event supposedly entails? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PapaCardStache
    [link] [comments]

    ark deinoychus can't jump on creatures

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I tamed me new Dino but can't lock jump into any creatures but my friend on my server can jump onto stegos Etc right next to me

    submitted by /u/GamerOnABudgetYT
    [link] [comments]

    When you're in the swamps minding your own business

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Sever issues HELP

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    So, to keep it short and sweet I made a sever not been playing ark to long about 4 weeks me and my friends made a sever highly boosted, everything seemed fine after about a week of testing so the sever went open to the public but now we've found out that eggs we find like wyv eggs for example we find them at 1000-2500 but the only ones that hatch right are 1000-1200 the rest above 1.2 just hatch at a random much lower level anyone know why? And also mating dinos is fun stats come out soooo op but... there movement speed increases to much without even putting a point in most dinos ive mated come out at 2100 movement speed and just makes any dinos we breed unusable I've been searching for days to find a fix but can't find anything anyone got any advice or help? Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/Sp4rk53y1995ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Dung beetle fertilizer production stat?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Is there a stat to increase speed of fert/oil production? I'd rather not have to go get another one, and this guy has a lot of poop to eat.

    submitted by /u/arachnikon
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get honey on Valguero?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel