• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    Ark PS4 Taming broken

    Ark PS4 Taming broken


    Taming broken

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    Is the taming broken. Took down at 130 Griff, starved it out a bit, put mutton on it but the effectiveness dropped to 77.9 ÷ and most of the food is gone and it's only at 45÷ max food is 5120 and I starved it out to 3700, anyone have any ideas

    submitted by /u/kasaki89
    [link] [comments]

    My game is not updating

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    Hello redditers I was wondering why my ark is t updating I still am on the update from last November and I can't figure out how to force update the game. Plus has valguero come out on console yet

    submitted by /u/jackb51904
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player help - Quetzal Spawns on the Island

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    I have looked for hours at a time for a quetzal in all the usual spots I found them in my previous save, the spawn areas noted on the map, and looked in places others have found them. Not a single one has been seen. I have used the DestroyWildDinos command religiously the past few days too.

    Now I don't know if it's my settings for dino spawns which is 0.5 but I did have it at 1.0. I had turned it down because I keep breeding Tek and regular raptors and I suspected my PS4 was gonna go into cardiac arrest if I didn't change it. I am going to change it back to 1.0 and see what it does atm.

    I am very close to spawning one in since I am doing SP, but that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I only do that when very good tames die to stupid things(RIP 150 Argy).

    So...what do? I need them for picking up Stegos (I have a precious 174 Tek on Herb Island that is lonely) and to have a guaranteed safe area I can shoot things from.

    I am also having a similar issue with both Alpha and regular Tuso's but I suspect that's more of me not going underwater enough after I do a dino wipe, as I have a fear of sharks and open water.

    submitted by /u/Behemoth_18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel