• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Crap the save game got restored

    ARK on Xbox One Crap the save game got restored


    Crap the save game got restored

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    What a pain...was really liking the fresh start

    submitted by /u/jls835
    [link] [comments]

    Just tamed a rock elemental and it died due to auto decay after I teamed it is that supposed to happen do I have to have something else to remember it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    We're back, baby!! (Update fixes save!)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    New, very small, update fixes the deleted saves! Yes!

    Thank you WC!

    submitted by /u/Midniteoyl
    [link] [comments]

    Old save just got restored, except I was in the middle of raising a ducking wyvern, I am so fucking pissed off right now there better be a way to get that save back, I might just stop playing

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    Sss fibercraft is the worst server I've ever been on and they put turrets quetzals at the obelisks and dont care about their players

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    [Request for Advice/Help]Cannot find alt accounts on Nitrado Player Control list

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I own a cluster of Nitrado Ark servers for Xbox One and recently I've had a problem with my admin password being leaked to troll players, who then use it to destroy tribes that they don't like. I have banned them, but they return on alt accounts and the gamertags do not show up at all on my Player Control list, so I have no idea how to ban them. Has anyone had this issue before, and how did you solve it? Please help, I've built this cluster up from one 20-slot map to all 7 50-slots, and I hate that these kids are ruining the game for my loyal players

    submitted by /u/nohandshand
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when you can transfer again on official?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when you can transfer again on official?

    submitted by /u/JadenC2004
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel