• Breaking News

    Monday, August 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Beautiful 1st Fire Wyvern

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    We built a Pokemon Battle Center named "The P.B.C.", It's for 1v1 dino fights between our tribes, and there is free-to-take "Pokeballs" or cyropods area as well! -Thanks to Jacknife Wilson (our admin) for the help on building it! (he did almost all the work)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Random thought - The blue whale would be an awesome addition to the game.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    The blue whale is the largest animal to have been known in existence. It would be pretty cool to see the sheer size of the animal in game, especially compared to the already gigantic marine life.

    submitted by /u/Drewqt
    [link] [comments]

    My first wyvern I got by myself

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Lost my character, how can I level really quickly?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    I just lost my character and I'm pissed. I'm debating quitting right now because of all the hours down the drain, is there anyway to level really quickly? I read something about alpha Rockwell beta ascension, how quickly can you level in that? I'll pay if I have to, but is it worth it? Does the character transfer to normal islands?

    submitted by /u/Cismet
    [link] [comments]

    [XboxOffical] Keep crashing every so often ?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    I know crashing is an issue with many but I feel like there's something I can do? Uninstall reinstall maybe but idk if I'll lose my character and progress if you did that. Doesn't matter what map on the cluster I just crash and it's annoying especially if you're flying in the air then log back in to find you were killed by raptors and then have to grab another flyer just to get the flyer that's left across the map....

    submitted by /u/TeeeeeeePeeeeeeee
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between Augmented Kibble and normal unaugmented Kibble?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    https://puu.sh/E4i3F/db4308daa8.png

    Aside from crafting costs, what is the functional difference? If I am taming a rex on extinction should I use exceptional kibble or augmented exceptional kibble?

    submitted by /u/shopgamegeardotcom
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an up-to-date list of Tek Engram commands?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Playing on Valguero with my brother, and we'd like to eventually get the Tek Engrams without having to build up an army / worry about transferring.

    I've found plenty of lists from 2017, but haven't been able to find one from this year at all.

    submitted by /u/GodsTopWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Game over brightness problem?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    So I'm not so much concerned with fixing this as I am just curious why it's happening. It's an issue I first noticed with Extinction, and restarting steam fixes it... temporarily.

    What happens is the game becomes exceedingly bright and slowly ramps up from barely noticeable till, when you do notice it, your retinas are burning.

    But only the game itself, the UI remains the same.

    I'm not talking when you throw the gamma up to 10 or higher. (Adjusting the gamma does nothing, and the color looks washed out, not bright, and gamma affects the UI.) I'm not talking about the bloom or light shafts either. Both of these can be totally disabled and it still happens. This also appears to not be an issue with hardware (my server has folks running from low to epic, Intel to AMD), and last but not least it happens in single player as well and any server I've ever played on (unofficial and official).

    TL;DR: Sometimes the game brightness is like the intensity of a thousand suns, and I want to know why. Not graphics, hardware, or server related.

    submitted by /u/jesseleh
    [link] [comments]

    (Prim+) Dinghy vs Leeds

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Hey Y'all.

    So my friends and I have started a Prim+ server on The Center and we just learned the engram for the dinghy. We want to build some cause they are faster, but we can't find any info on how Leeds interact with them. Will they attack them just like the normal rafts? Can you outrun them in the dinghy if they do attack you? Any info you guys have would be most appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LostJuly11
    [link] [comments]

    Ark dinosaurs sorted by feces size

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    A Blanced PVE/PVP Experience

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    Playing ark on and off since release but found pvp too tedious and pve not challenging enough. I've had this idea in my head for a while and I wonder if any of you guys have thought about it. But what if they had a map with both pvp and pve areas. I think the best implementation of this idea would be to have a circular pvp zone in the middle of the map. Have this pvp zone have higher rates, rare resources, and higher lvl Dino's that way it encourages people to risk it for the biscuit and encourage pvp. In the pve areas people could peacefully enjoy their builds without worrying about some douche canoe burning their home to the ground while they are at work. Then when they want a taste of pvp or need better resources they'd have to go the the middle and earn their keep. The tribes who fought and ventured into the pvp areas would have better resources and tames keeping the game fresh without forcing people to grind ark everyday just to protect their work. I'm sure there would be exploits but I think some common sense technical settings would iron things out. For example put a tame limit in only the pve area. I think a big problem would be keeping the alpha tribe from becoming immortal because they'd try to stockpile in the pve areas. So limiting the build space or tame amounts or even egg hatching in the pve area could prevent that from happening. Anyway, let me know if you think. Would wildcard ever consider something like this?

    submitted by /u/Gryorg
    [link] [comments]

    have the crashes with shadows been fixed ?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    hello just wondering if its been fixed with rtx cards crashing with shadows turned on not played in a couple of weeks and currently re downloading

    submitted by /u/Captainbuzzer67
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted rex dismount

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Whenever i'm on an enforcer, If I attack a corrupted rex that's higher than normal level (I.E. level 296 etc.) the rex's roar will dismount me and stun me and my enforcer, even if I am away from its mouth area. This doesn't happen to my tribemates in similar situations, so what is going on?

    submitted by /u/HourDark
    [link] [comments]

    Future additions?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    I'm sure me and my friends aren't the only one who are stranded with nothing to do on Ark because they can't log on to the servers. While we're waiting, curious to see what everyone would like to see added to the game with genesis? New buildings, abilities for dinos, etc

    submitted by /u/khakiisrl
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial servers on Xbox

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    Me and the boys are getting "can't retrieve server address" message. Are we the only ones?

    submitted by /u/khakiisrl
    [link] [comments]

    What Do You Want Ark To Finally Fix?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues getting back after the game after an extended hiatus?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    I haven't seriously played ARK since literal ages ago. Probably around the time The Center got official support. I used to have some friends and we played a lot on unofficial PVP servers. We were bad but never really raided or anything scary.

    I tried playing again a few months ago and it seems like there's so much content now it's near impossible to play alone. Every server is already established, or is basically dead with less than 5 players on during peak times.

    I settled with playing on a PvE server but that got tedious quickly as I was playing alone. Not any real goal when you're playing a solo dino collector.

    This is probably a me problem but it feels like the only people that still play are the very hardcore players that put in 6 hours a day with their squad. That's something I'd love to do but it seems nearly impossible to find people to play ARK with that are willing to start fresh on a new server.

    I've secretly been hoping they announce a sequel to ARK within the next few years so I can play with a fresh community again. All my friends have either played ARK and hated it, not willing to try because of the DLC cost, or got burned out years ago and moved onto other games. Kind of annoying since the new DLC looks so fun but it seems the only people that play are veterans are completely new people. Not much of an in between.

    submitted by /u/AvesAvi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel