• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Is it just me or are baby Dire Bears the cutest things ever?

    ARK on Xbox One Is it just me or are baby Dire Bears the cutest things ever?


    Is it just me or are baby Dire Bears the cutest things ever?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    The dog I’m dog sitting isn’t a fan of Moschops

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Creature growth

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    How do your pets grow in size

    submitted by /u/deathblade273
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvP Tips

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    I have been playing ark for a while and for the most part I'm good at pvp. But when it comes to ranged weapons like the Crossbow or longneck I cant hit shots. So I'm wondering if theres a setting that makes the aim smoother or something. All replies help thank you.

    submitted by /u/SoulGladiator
    [link] [comments]

    Help Stealing Wyvern Eggs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    I've never stolen wyvern eggs before so I'd like to know the best ways to steal them, like what tames to use to get to them and what prerequisites I should focus on before stealing them.

    Edit: I am on a sp ark on valguero

    submitted by /u/griffinXK
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Broodmother respawn on Valguero?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    If so, does anyone know how long it takes?

    submitted by /u/Hi_Im_Mauri
    [link] [comments]

    Mesh Defense Suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    So we have a base in the Chalk Hills on a pillar on Valguero. We thought it would be hard for someone to mesh.....apparently not!

    Anyone have any good tips on things we could do to avoid being meshed?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/EnoughInternet42day
    [link] [comments]

    Cant join my friend's nondedicated server

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to join my friend's nondedicated server all I see is black or a random area and we both tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Deathran
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server wont start Day 2 help me please!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    So since the update my Nitrado server will not start, every time I hit start it goes to restarting and eventually just stops. Have tried loading previous saves and that hasnt worked dont really know what else to do, have sent in a service ticket but received no reply for the 2nd day would really appreciate some help getting started since the weekend is my only time to play.

    Update: tried to reinstall server now all my backups have been deleted FML

    submitted by /u/Boss2788
    [link] [comments]

    Not played in 2 months, character deleted but map has been saved??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Hi there I'm on xbox, I can't seem to find my character anywhere it seems to have been deleted somehow??? Anyone else got their character lost but their map still saved?

    submitted by /u/CwenchinglyMcquaffen
    [link] [comments]

    New - how to make this damn Kibble!!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Hey Arkers... I played this game years ago in pre release on xbox. I never got into kibble, though obviously I should have.

    I see the ingredients out there posted.

    HOW DO YOU MAKE IT?? 1) I have a cooking pot 2) do I have to put the amount in and create a recipe initially? 3) can I just dump all the ingredients in, and it will take necessary amount to create?!?!?

    Please help,. I have like 30 dodo/dilo eggs in my preservation bin, lots of meats and berries, and my water skins. When I put stuff in the pot, I see "make recipe"?

    submitted by /u/Stonerintendent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel